Page 5546 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 454650465446549655365544554555465547554855565596564660466546 ... LastLast
Results 55,451 to 55,460 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip , or maybe you 've done this many times before. Either way , you 're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You 'll be stroking continuously for me , but I 'll also be taking my time with you. There 's no rush today , just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion , but don 't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say , and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won 't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Texas BBC brought me a surprise as he came to visit , not only did he buy me a great corset and high heels but he brought another BBC to give me the fantasy I was begging him for , 2 BBC , as Double the BBC Double the pleasure , so I got all sexy and then sucked both of my BBC before they fucked me like a whore and then cum in my pussy 4 times
    Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 29 min 14 s
    Size: 3.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily , but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch.
    But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting.
    This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today.
    Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you like , boy. You can 't hide you 're dirty little fantasies from me. I 'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You 've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy , delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you 're in lucky ; I 'm feeling generous , so tilt that head back and open wide...
    Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 97.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you 're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you 're pathetic you can 't even lie right. I 'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn 't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I 'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That 's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
    Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've never had sex , perhaps never even been kissed. You 're far too shy to even approach women , let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there 's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that 's okay ; that 's exactly what I 'm here for. I 'm here to help you relax , to soothe away all that social anxiety , here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure , awkward men like you. You 're so cute ; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie , listening to me dirty talk , and you 'll be wrapped around my finger , where you belong ; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It 's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey ****! I am so glad you are thinking of going out! I am going to stay home as your wife. When you come home to your normal marriage you realize that it isn 't what you thought it would be anymore. Did you think I 'd be a women who would let her husband go out and I would stay in and not let a real man fuck Me? You thought that when I married you that I would be loyal to your small little dick? Let me tell you what I think as a real hung man fucks Me how you can 't.
    Models: Princess Of Addiction

Duration: 3 min 27 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 132 MiB
    Download From AnzFile