Page 5543 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 454350435443549355335541554255435544554555535593564360436543 ... LastLast
Results 55,421 to 55,430 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I model my red leotard for you , then slowly taking it off , spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
    Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you don 't want to resist this. you want to give Me more. it feels way too good to be right here in front of Me. Giving to Me. you know you want too. you want to do it. you love to look at My beautiful face , My long legs , everything about Me...just makes you so weak...and slowly drains you. I take you somewhere else , nothing else exists , but us.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*FROM A CUSTOM *
    ..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt " and "vanilla " fit in the same clip from Mistress , but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally , you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete , to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren 't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are , and you 're also about to be VERY sore.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been a good little ass addict lately , buying up my clips , using markup codes , and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip , no games , no catch... for once.
    ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark -ups : BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
    Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for some naughty stripping and dirty talk to make that facial the best it can be!? open wide because I 'm going to count you down until you can 't handle it any more.....
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 55.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad , but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy , then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can 't hold it back any longer ; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A seductive JOI /CBT custom. No verbal humiliation , no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don 't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It ", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn 't a listed category , but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them , but none match "Slap It ". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It " after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like : I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools , but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string , rubber bands , hard -cover books , and wooden spoons , though I don 't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It ", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body , and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It " again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you , Mistress."
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
    You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
    She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
    Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do , with absolutely no objections.
    I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress 's perfect little body.
    As you are stroking your cock , I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
    I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
    You are so obedient and loyal , just the way I love my little slaves.
    I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
    Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much , I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
    I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
    I remind you that this is not for your pleasure , it is only for mine.
    As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock , I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
    I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet , tight little pussy.
    I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
    I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
    When I hit zero , you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass , baby? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that 's why I 'm here. I 'm going to give you the best sex you 've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down , bitch. And don 't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
    Ohhh! Oh my God , baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally , you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that , you ugly whore? You 're beneath us. In fact , you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That 's where you belong after all. While you 're back there , kiss my perfect ass.
    Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He 's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it 's no wonder you can 't get off around such a boring , disgusting 'wife.' Don 't worry , I 'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I 'll have your **** too , but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
    Fantasy includes : home wrecker , cuckolding , virtual sex , female domination , leather fetish , gloves , virtual creampie , wife humiliation , riding , pov kissing
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile