Page 5537 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 453750375437548755275535553655375538553955475587563760376537 ... LastLast
Results 55,361 to 55,370 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you 've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) you for life. Naturally I 've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you 've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) trap. Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords : Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Becky is in Matron 's room as she is feeling unwell , but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress ' office , and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look , and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though , and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole , one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps , and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it , but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate , and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a new series for Nylon connoisseurs called Nylon Divine. No talking , no dialogue. Just lovely classical piano music in the background as you watch Mz. Kim in exquisite nylon. This special video isn 't exactly Nylon , so perhaps it should be called Legs Divine. For you latex , tight clothing fetishists , this video really is divine. Mz. Kim shows you all the delicious angles of her legs in these liquid latex leggings , and of course , classic Louboutin heels. I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me , here are your markup codes. Guests : 100 % Markup use code : GiveToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : SpoilMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : MzKimExtra Members : 100 % Markup use code : GiveInToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : PayMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : 1000MzKim
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I 've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn 't going to do anything that I don 't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping " I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement ". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note : There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits , I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
    INCLUDES : BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - FORCED STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

adore and worship My sexy shiny dress...... Adore My perfect Curves adore My perfect shinyBody...what makes you feel weak , what makes you fallow all my wishes , what makes you admit you just my own submissive Sex Toy , I Wish and i want you to jerk off your hard sex stick...slowly...feel how hard feel all weakness what make YOu feeling...haaha you so Modest ,calm down I am the Only On who can Make you feel The real Pleasure....keep Worship My Perfect sexy Shiny Dress My sexy Body....
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 917 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty princess clarakitty masturbates in front of you.. Teasing you with her panties and her dress straps.. You get more than you deserve time and time again being able to watch her play with herself... Watch her play with her panties off.. you know you 're dying to watch her cum... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i 'm gonna kick your butt or.. you 're gonna kick mine!:-)
    Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your weakness? My body in SHINY catsuit , bodysuit , leggings.
    My shiny overknee platform BOOTS.
    WORSHIP me , like a good little pig!
    You must STROKE it for your Goddess ,
    but today NOT instruct how to jerk it , do it as you like...
    I dont want to care about your MASTURBATION today.
    Im generous and SELFISH!
    FOCUS only me! You CANT escape even if you try!
    Rub your COCK ,as you like.
    Im a pure PERFECTION from head to toe.
    I have POWERFUL mind , strong CHARISMA , erotic personality.
    Sensual EROTIC domination , shiny dress and me! I can RULE your life!
    Your weakness for shiny clothing will bring you PLEASURE yet PAIN.
    My ROUND ass... LONG legs.... BIG tits always GRAB your attention.
    As soon as I TEMPT you are TRAPPED.
    Just ENJOY and let me... and my sweet sensual MOANS guide you towards complete SUBMISSION.
    Models: GiliSkyQueen

Duration: 17 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile