Page 5531 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 453150315431548155215529553055315532553355415581563160316531 ... LastLast
Results 55,301 to 55,310 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically : someone. I ask you how I can help , and you reply "I want to fuck your tight , little hole ". I smile , turn around , and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight , I give in and use my spit as lube , fingering my ass until I 'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts , but I won 't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It 's not too long before we 're both cumming together.
    Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since you are such a failure as a man , Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra , panties , thigh stockings , high heels , and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have come to Me to discuss concerns regarding your dick. Therapy seems like the only option you have left and you chose Me for My specialty in sex issues. Initially , I invite you to start explaining your penis problems , but I am quick to see what it is you really need so I cut you off. So , I cut straight to the chase , "How do you feel about your dick and its size?" You don 't really seem to understand the question which highlights your problem even further. It is plain as day to Me that your problems revolve around your inability to accept your feminine side. Rather than embracing this strong desire in you that craves to wear panties and feel like a pretty girl , you have denied your sissy self. Well , talking therapy will not do you any good. What you need is a full on physical re -calibration. I am going to sissify you with panties , a bra , dress and tights. You will wear make -up and be feminized into a girl. Once you look the part it will be time to act it. To really accept your sissyfication you will need to masturbate and cum like a girl. Rather than stroking your cock , I will instruct you to rub your clit for Me. You will rub and tease until the point of release when you will orgasm and cum like a girl from your clitty. Clip contains : sissifycation therapy - learning to dress , wear make -up and then cum like a girl - feminization for your own good
    Models: Tammie Madison

Duration: 19 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Yes cum in my ass! Don 't stop , cum in my ass " your 'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I 've been hearing that you 've cheated on me ". Of course you act surprised but we both know it 's true. Now that the truth is out , it 's time to get my revenge.
    I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you 're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That 's right , you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You 'll suffer and you 'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you 'll never cheat again , but you won 't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Devon 's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon 's already been told she 's too fat , but the message just isn 't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what 's wrong with her. Amadahy , Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up , they will use these to mark all of Devon 's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she 's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It 's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now , the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob , like a good sissy slut. You 've learned how to dress up , and you 're practicing your make -up. Now , you just need some hands -on (and mouth -on ) practice. Get to sucking , slut!
    Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Breathe play , is something I enjoy thoroughly ; especially with bound up , helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox , it 's a shame she wasn 't aware what I 've always had in mind for her. It wasn 't hard , slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens , it 's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth , the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it 's useless. I 've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed , and moaning in fright I tape Sasha 's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth , even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth , eyes looking as though they 're going to pop out of her skull , I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free , and even have a bit of a "clamping " surprise for her when I 'm through with my game.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
    Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I 'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
    Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 810 x 1 440
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile