Page 550 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 5045050054054854955055155256060065010501550 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready... To stroke it to my sexy tease and cum with me?
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I told my job I was gonna be late so I could play with my pussy for you.

Duration: 16 min 51 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you will need one long shoelace and one "cock pole" "urethral sound toys,smooth stainless steel catheter" whatever you choose to call it .... it goes into your cock Now I'm going to seduce the fuck out of you and control MY cock...thats right, MINE, i own it now. and your going to know who your mistress is once i count you down for an explosion ! (sensual joi with cock abuse)
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xev's juicy ass is inches from your face as you lift her up onto the counter to reach some dishes. Her tight little cocktail dress is hitched up just high enough for you to notice she's not wearing any panties. Being this close to her smooth pussy was almost too much, you feel yourself getting hard almost instantly. She is so wrapped up in the party preparations that she doesn't even notice how **** she is... and that you're staring. When you agreed to show up early to help the hostess with food prep, you didn't realize she'd be running around in such a skimpy dress... bending over repeatedly to reveal her round booty and plump, bare pussy. How were you supposed to focus with distractions like that? You couldn't take your eyes off her curvy body bouncing around the kitchen in a hurry long enough to get any prep work done. By the time she came over to check on your progress, you couldn't take it anymore and **** her big tits. Xev wasn't shocked for long... and smiled. She knew you had to get it out of your system, before the guests arrived. The hostess bent over and beckoned you closer. Her juicy ass was begging to be manhandled, to have a hard cock rubbing up between those buns. But she needed relief too... her pussy was far too wet to neglect. So you pushed the hostess against the counter, lifted her leg up and thrust your aching manhood deep into her. Fantasy includes: virtual sex, MILF, fake cumshot, masturbation instruction, virtual blow job, virtual ass cheek humping, doggystyle, missionary, reverse cowgirl, bouncing, ass fetish, cleavage, voyeur, heels, mini skirt, big butts, pov
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 37 min 12 s
    Size: 950 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I need to stretch out my groin but I know youre watching me. It's ok. I don't mind. I'll shove my delicious pussy in your face and look back to see if your eyes are still on me.

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You on the couch enjoying TV in the background, Carla in the foreground between your legs eager to please you with lips wrapped around your thick cock and working her tongue to keep you wet and stiff; Life as It Should Be. With each order you give to take your dick, deepthroat it, and lick it like candy, she just smiles wider to take it deeper; deepthroating to the point of light tears by the end of it all.
    Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You get to worship my feet, and cum.. if you're fast enough!
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 2.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile