Page 5493 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 449349935393544354835491549254935494549555035543559359936493 ... LastLast
Results 54,921 to 54,930 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Save up those loads loser because it 's time you toast to your Goddess. I 'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes : CEI , Cum Eating Instructions , Cum Eating , Men Following Orders , Cum in Mouth , Cum Swallowers , Brat Girls , Female Domination , Femdom , Femdom POV , Humiliation , Male Cum Swallowers , Cum Play , Cum Countdown , Goddess Worship
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn 't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don 't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I 'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 569 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass looks great , doesn 't it? I bet you want to jerk -off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you 're going to do. Worship My body , allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there 's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy , skimpy , teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don 't.) LOL. I think it 's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy , loser. Pay up!!
    Impress me even more :
    10 % Mark Up for Pathetics : LuvLux 50 % Markup for Desperates : LuvLuxSOmuch 100 % Mark Up For REAL LOSERS : LuvLuxMOST
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras , panties , makeup , fake tits , etc. You know you can 't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are , but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
    Features : sissy training , humiliation , forced bi , feminization , female domination , femdom pov 10 :50
    Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 57 s
    Size: 2.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad , your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3 -4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret , and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years , masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it , screaming fuck me , fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
    she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes , and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her , she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
    after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
    Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite &amp ; perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You 'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You 've been warned Be good to me , send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100 %
    MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am your s *ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn 't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you , Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra , panties and stockings and heels and dance for you , taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra , but I tell you that I need more ca $h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend 's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca $h. You find some and give it to me. Then , I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I 'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca $h next time , so you will either have to get another job , steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s *ster stripper!!
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Size: 54.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(NOT A RIPOFF ). Only the real daddies will be able to see the NUDE ass winking inside this clip and my pussy hole . I bet your dick is already rising while you 're reading this huh? Anyway , we already know you 've been feening to see me ass wink just for you. Nothing is going to make your dick throb harder then seeing me face down , ass up while I close and open my asshole , pulling my panties to the side Exposing-Fantasy my asshole , begging for you to anally fuck me. Can you handle the slow and agonizing cum countdown within this clip? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 2.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile