Page 5492 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 449249925392544254825490549154925493549455025542559259926492 ... LastLast
Results 54,911 to 54,920 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra 's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It 's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can 't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you 'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet , I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They 're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won 't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don 't even get to see them , never mind touch them. Face the facts , you 're a slave for something you 'll never even have. you 're so obsessed there 's just nothing you can do but worship until you 're raw.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I stroke , suck and show off my feet before rubbing my clit until I cum , with my feet right in the camera - watch my toes curl as I get closer to the edge! x
    Models: fionadagger

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I 'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk , Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I 'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You 'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very sexy instructional P0pper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your P0ppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review : "Wow... thank you very much. I 'm lost for words , I didn 't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now , I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed , thanks again for your time and effort!" You 'll like this video if you enjoy : Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need ,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I 'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You ''re so addicted to ass you 'll buy anything , even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading , closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
    Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls ) I invited you over here because.. Okay , I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME , to someone like YOU (I 'm way out of your league ) but . I invited you over here because , I want you to jerk off for me. No , I 'm not joking! This isn 't a trick! Why , you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say , or else you might end up in my Burn Book , and I know you wouldn 't want that.
    Make me happy and cover the site 's cut by using code : GIVEPIPER100 %
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile