Page 5490 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 449049905390544054805488548954905491549255005540559059906490 ... LastLast
Results 54,891 to 54,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super fan return for his third shoot , and to get his load of protein cum. He still can 't take dick , but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
    Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night , looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk -off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it 's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you , and we both know I 'm sooo good at it. You 're on the brink of total addiction now , which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see , I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven 't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command , one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal , but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak , don 't they? I know they do. So today I 'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I 've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny , I 'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I 'm finished with you : your mind , your wallet , and your cock will no longer be your own. They 'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi Babe , I 'm so happy that you 're home from work early. Are you ready to relax and sniff my feet? I love how hard you get for my sexy soles. Suck on my perfect toes and lick my feet. It 's my favorite and you 're so hard already.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mekalips - iwantclips

Models: Mekalips

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy , but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Step-Mommy 's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They 're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Angelina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn 't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all , she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you 're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass , just don 't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light , I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert , she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too , pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise , who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding , rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don 't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You 're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don 't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles ,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom clip. No name. No humiliation.] The rules of this game are simple. All you have to do is not touch your cock. Not even the tip. Not even a little nudge. If you do , I win and you have to pay the jerking tribute to Me. It won 't be easy when I start teasing you , tempting you to give in and submit to My perfection. There 's really no way you 'll be able to resisit... Let 's play.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 30 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile