Page 5489 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 448949895389543954795487548854895490549154995539558959896489 ... LastLast
Results 54,881 to 54,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now , huh? well now you 're going to do it! See... you 've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position , open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION , right?! I mean , you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things , gargle with it , etc ,. but since I 'm sooooo nice I 'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible : Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
    **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT " to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
    **Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mekalips - iwantclips

Models: Mekalips

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big tits and lips are something you will never get out of your head. The orgasms that come from just my huge boobs are the best you 've ever had. This sheer lace bra tease isn 't something you deserve but I get off knowing how much it does.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey , loser. You probably noticed that I 'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope , I 'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts , a tank top , and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime , but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty , don 't I? It doesn 't matter that I 'm not wearing latex or fetish gear , you 're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can 't help it , your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I 'm so right , aren 't I? It doesn 't matter what I wear ; you 'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know , there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me , because they 're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you 'll go into accepting that you 've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however , serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25 % markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50 % markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100 % mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500 % markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress1ChloeRose - iwantclips

Models: Mistress1ChloeRose

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most guys are getting to see &amp ; play with some titties for Valentines day , but do you think you 're going to? Hell no! You 're My little loser that will be at home , alone , jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don 't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I 'm worth more!:
    10 % - PAY MORE
    25 % - LOSER FEE!
    40 % - WEBSITES CUT
    50 % - SMALL PENIS TAX
    75 % - PAY ALOT
    100 % - LOVE ANIKA
    500 % - INTOX
    1000 % - BIG SHOT
    Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you 're invited. I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
    You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
    Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
    I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
    I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
    Once I know you are getting extremely close , I tell you I am going to countdown from 10 , and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
    You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile