Page 5488 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 448849885388543854785486548754885489549054985538558859886488 ... LastLast
Results 54,871 to 54,880 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you 're home from practice early , what 's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young , I 'm sure you 're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it 's not that. You don 't pine after teenie boppers , you pine after me! You long to feel my tits , you fantasize about me , your own Step-Mother , all the time. It 's why you can 't **** at night. You 'd give anything suck my nipples , to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not , I 'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers , a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I 've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load , and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long , hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You 're so close to coming , you can 't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It 's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can 't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You 're so close to the big moment , and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up , you look at my nearly naked body , and you 're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn 't even a question now , because it 's no longer a choice. It 's become a need. The only thing you can think is please , please let me swallow my cum this time...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
    Size: 720 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge , until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me , haha! Get into the "Loser Position "!
    This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However , it doesn 't excuse you from ordering your own!
    Charlotte Stokely
    Categories : Cum Eating Instructions , CEI , JOI , Jerk Off Instruction , Masturbation Instruction , Masturbation Humiliation , Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games , Cum Countdown , Forced Bi , Make ME Bi , Coerced Bi.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things , you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving , like me. I 'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority , I am your life..
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jackie notices a loser jerking off at her feet. She humiliates him as she guides him through a foot worship session. When she has her loser right where she wants him , she tells him to cum on himself like the loser he is!
    Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can 't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time , slowly building up to her minimum time , as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right , please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence , face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place , and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful 's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You ''re so addicted to ass you 'll buy anything , even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you 're going to sniff P0ppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You 're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state , with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You would do anything to see my perfect , round , soft tits. But you 're not worthy. You don 't deserve to see them. It 's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You 're not ever going to see them. Ever.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile