Page 5487 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 448749875387543754775485548654875488548954975537558759876487 ... LastLast
Results 54,861 to 54,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your god has forsaken you. Worship me. Give me your soul. I can show you things and parts of yourself you have been taught to fear. Your god weakens in the face of knowledge , I give it freely. Worship me. No man is above me , not you , not your false god. Worship me. Watch again and again , fascinated , and ready to serve.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux , I 'd even eat my cum for you " You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you 'll eat your cum for me Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25 % markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50 % markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100 % mark up
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

adore and worship My sexy shiny dress...... Adore My perfect Curves adore My perfect shinyBody...what makes you feel weak , what makes you fallow all my wishes , what makes you admit you just my own submissive Sex Toy , I Wish and i want you to jerk off your hard sex stick...slowly...feel how hard feel all weakness what make YOu feeling...haaha you so Modest ,calm down I am the Only On who can Make you feel The real Pleasure....keep Worship My Perfect sexy Shiny Dress My sexy Body....
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 917 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another tale of deeply destructive love from the twisted mind of Janey Jones. This time I am a voracious but gentle giantess , wandering through the abstract corners of your mind. When I come upon a tiny man as delicious as yourself I am filled with a desire to eat you up. I run my pink wet tongue over my glossy red lipstick and sparkling white teeth , smack my pouty lips , splay my giant jaw gently , and lean in to devour you alive.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 53 s
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient , she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other , running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet , watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels , treading on them , and dangling them some more , even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play , and what a fun way to pass the time!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren 't you so blessed to have me as your Goddess? You serve me , spoil me , worship me , and more. What a lucky man you are. You didn 't have any purpose before me , but now here you are on your knees for a Goddess? Doesn 't that feel good? You couldn 't get any luckier.
    Models: LadyToro

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have a problem that you 're finally coming to terms with : you can 't help but jerk off any chance you get. Whether you 're soft or hard , you constantly need to be stroking your cock. Even if you 're in public , or simply trying to focus on work , you need to touch yourself. It 's a pathetic addiction. No matter how hard you try to stop , you 'll always need to give yourself that pleasure you 're constantly craving , even if you don 't think you are. I 'll only make it worse , you know you can 't control your urges once it comes to me. I 'll make sure your addiction only grows stronger. I love destroying you and degrading you of the pathetic masturbator you are.

Good boys will use :

LOVELINDSAY for 50 % Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100 % Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250 % Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300 % Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500 % Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000 % Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 18 s
    Size: 909 MiB