Page 5482 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 448249825382543254725480548154825483548454925532558259826482 ... LastLast
Results 54,811 to 54,820 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Storyline : you and me both have detention , the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful , the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she **** her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
    Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you want to see these big knockers don 't you? you want to see these nice big titties. Two horny bitches wiggling these tits at you...Oh...you are so lucky. Addicting isn 't it...turns you on...turns you on to think about seeing these big jugs. Come on touch yourself for us...
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Daddy I found your findom clips AND your hypn ()sis clips! Don 't be embarrassed I think it 's kind of cool. As a matter of fact , I 've been studying hypn ()sis! Here 's the deal if you let me try it on you I won 't tell Step-Mom about your little secret! Okay? First I make your mind completely blank. Then I place several triggers inside your head , if you 're going to be paying pretty girls it may as well be me. You won 't remember our little hypn () session but your subconscious will! Let 's just say I won 't be hearing the word , "No." from you anymore.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every time you inhale another hit , you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can 't help yourself , you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm , but not before I tell you like it is.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess April - iwantclips

Models: Goddess April

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess /humiliation video , with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother , who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home , fresh from working out for most of the day , and you sit down , take your shoes and socks off , and rest your feet on table , unaware that your son has shrunken on the table , and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet , and when you investigate , you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit , rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him , telling him he 's not even a person anymore , let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug , one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him , before you great a great idea. You stand up , and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway ). Laughing , you return wearing a huge strap -on , banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him , enjoying how pathetic he is , a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally , after some more teasing , you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap -on , relishing the moment. I 'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son , really making him feel as small as he is. For the son , if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you 'd like to wear.
    **This clip is personalized **
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 505 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say , no matter how degrading. Come on loser , jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you 've sent Me a picture , go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is the next thing after I do my pouty lips in the previous video? I start stroking my uncut cock... The next thing you know my swollen cock head pops into frame! My shiny helmet doesn 't need any lip gloss to match those lips! Two of your favorite things in one view - a sexy , painted mouth and a shiny helmet
    Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
    Size: 62.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile