Page 5472 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 447249725372542254625470547154725473547454825522557259726472 ... LastLast
Results 54,711 to 54,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jacquelyn Velvets shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal , pours the creamy milk , and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one , chewing with her mouth open really wide.
    While masticating her meal , she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
    When one of the tiny losers threatens to **** in her cereal to prevent her from eating them , she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
    In a brazen move , they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won 't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything , their bladders are so small , it would not have made a difference anyways!
    ***The customer asked for the word "pee " to be used a lot , so it is.
    OTHER KEYWORDS -vore ,
    Jacqueline Velvets , pee humiliation , food , blonde , blond , long hair
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
    Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sex (play ) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
    Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 2.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most men have real hobbies , did you know that? Sports , photography , martial arts , and more . Sure , other guys jerk off too , but they do it a NORMAL and healthy amount.

You , on the other hand . don 't even care about having other hobbies. You are a masturbation addicted LOSER! It 's all you do , all you can think about. Your number one (and only ) hobby in life is stroking your cock. You could even call yourself an expert at it. Wow , that 's really something to be proud of... Hahaha.

So do you know what this means? It means that when you cum to my bikini ass in this clip today , it will be the HIGHLIGHT of your entire fucking week.. what you look forward to most.. your favorite thing to do. LOL. So you better enjoy it , you pathetic stroke addict.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50 % Markup code : PAYPIPER 100 % Markup code : WEAK4PIPER 200 % Markup code : PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One rule - NO CUMMING. Whether I tell you to speed it up or slow your stroking down , you will NOT cum. You need me. You crave to lose control , you 'd do anything to be one of my good boys. I own your cock , your mind , your orgasm. The only way to train you to be obedient and do what I want is to deny you. Constant arousal , the highest dopamine levels , never to be released. You can 't control yourself , you 'd be surprised how denial can bring you to bliss. This is good for you , and best of all , it 's good for ME.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 18 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 872
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 2. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 2 - Loyalty Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 3.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy , Devon , in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part of my 7 deadly sins series Each of us is born with a box of matches inside of us...but we can 't strike them all ourselves..."
    I struck a match within you. I unlocked passion and desire deeper than you ever realized existed. Some of your most erotic , most intense stroke sessions are those you share with me , and today will be no different. This started as a hobby , and quickly , effortlessly , turned into a love addiction. I 've conditioned you to lust after me , endlessly. Edge and cum for me again today , cementing your surrender with your orgasm , letting your hormones and neurotransmitters do all the hard work for me. Fall in lust with me , over and over again.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 5 min 23 s