Page 5464 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 446449645364541454545462546354645465546654745514556459646464 ... LastLast
Results 54,631 to 54,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love my ass , you dream about it day and night. Well you can keep dreaming because you will never get anywhere near. It gives me great pleasure teasing you , showing off my perfect hump in hot pink fishnets...
    Models: Ella Dearest

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on , but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can 't stand the size of your little dick. So , she has found someone to help her with her problem.
    With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs , not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind.
    She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly.
    When he cums inside her deeply , her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock , or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However , she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy.
    With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now , so you might as well get used to cuckolding her.
    Included in this clip : Cuckolding , Doggystyle , SPH , Small Penis Humiliation , Humiliation , Watch Wife Gets Fucked , Cleanup Bitch , Big Tits , Titty Bouncing , Blonde Wife , Slut Wife , Mean Wife , Brat Wife , Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
    She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
    She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
    She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
    She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
    She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer -self look like his inner -self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
    He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn 't just regress his body , but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
    She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
    She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
    She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers , she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
    She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
    She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
    She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
    Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
    **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Priestess Katherine
    This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You 're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat , you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide , your mouth will gape open , as you find yourself lost , edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive , this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones , hyp n0 t!c music , voices , and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down , deep into this Mesmerize n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks , to worship the cocks , to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

'Look at the cocks , no you shouldn 't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to , you need to , you can 't really take your eyes off of them anyway , can you? Of course you can , you can quit , you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don 't , do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No , you don 't want to , you don 't like this , this isn 't for you. Except that maybe you do because you 're so hard right now. But wait , this doesn 't turn you on. This is all happening without your control , it must be some brainwashing trick , this isn 't you. You don 't get hard to big cocks , but wait , you do. Feel how hard you are. You can 't take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes , you don 't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to , you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this , you 're not a filthy little cock sucking whore , you 're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It 's taking over. You don 't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.'

'This is who you are , this is what you are. You can 't stop this. You can 't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks , worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can 't stop thinking about this , you can 't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it , but it can 't , as you give in to your true desires. You 're spiraling out of control , you don 't want this , look away. But you can 't , you can 't change who are deep down. What you need , what you want. Your cock is throbbing , you want big cocks. You 're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You 're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There 's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you 'll never be able to go back , you 'll never be able to undo this.'
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 69.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sequel to You and Your Inheritance Are Fucked Oh Stepd4ddy , it was such a lovely funeral for your son. I know you 're still in shock. I know you 're feeling weak and vulnerable and emotional , but you still have me! Your beautiful stepd4ughter! I 'll take care of you...here , let me start by fixing you a drink. Take this straw too , it will help the Drink get into your bl0.odstream faster to calm you down. I 'm sorry about the dress I 'm wearing today d4ddy...I know it 's a little revealing but it 's all I had. Oh...you like it? Oh my...judging by the bulge in your pants you REALLY like it! It 's okay d4ddy , you 're only human. In fact a little physical intimacy might comfort you and help you take your mind off of all this tragedy. I don 't mind if you want to take care of that throbbing erection you have for me. It would be inappropriate to touch you , but I can watch and tease , right?
    You look like you 've reached the point of no return , d4ddy...mmm. Can I tell you a little secret? It was me who k!.lled your son. And now all I have to do is finish you off and all of the inheritance is mine. That straw I gave you wasn 't all it seemed. You do have a chance to save yourself...all you have to do is make sure you don 't cum. But we both know that as I look into your eyes like this , you 're stripped of self control. Good luck resisting me.
    Contains : SENSUAL DOMINATION - TABOO - PANTIES - ASS FETISH - FEMME FATALE - EXECUTRIX - COCK TEASE - MENTAL DOMINATION - MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me show off my sexy heels and then barefoot and do a foot job!
    Models: jennababex0

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 9.39 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You might be the boss for your employers , but you are just a bitch boy for Me! Either you are into Blackmail-Fantasy , teamviewer or any other fetish , you are still My bitch boy for life , the bitch boy who is working for Me!
    Mark up codes to use when buying : 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It has already been established that you 're a pathetic excuse of a man , that tiny little so called c **k would never satisfy any women in this world , your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you 're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won 't be able to take your eyes off.
    Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Custom Clip *: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that 's what I 'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches , heel dangling , toes cleavage , heels , pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet , and tell me to get an up -close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I 've had enough , you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end , I cum at your mercy , after a countdown."
    (Note : The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
    1080p HD ; 10 :05 min
    This clip includes elements of : FEMDOM POV , FOOT FETISH , HIGH HEELS , TOPLESS , LEGS , ARCHED FEET , BARE LEGS , RED TOES , MASTURBATION GAMES , JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT , LIGHT HUMILIATION.
    Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile