Page 5463 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 446349635363541354535461546254635464546554735513556359636463 ... LastLast
Results 54,621 to 54,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your addiction to me is real , at this point you 'd do anything and everything I say just to please me.
    Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it 's time for the real commitment , you 're a good boy so I know you 'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It 's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I 'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I 'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips.
    Now get that cock nice and hard , open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wife of the boss , who is actually a giantess , is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband 's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage , but she is not going to let that happen.
    She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone , the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
    She knows the secretary is younger and hotter , but she is a giantess , and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly , still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
    She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally , she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But , it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
    The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband , and all his money , belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary , but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
    Included in this clip : Giantess , Homewrecker , Eating , Swallowing , Tongue Fetish , Mouth Fetish , Shrunken Fetish , Wife Shrinks Secretary , Taunting , Licking , Glasses , Eyeglasses , Blonde Giantess , Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

shiny , tight leather making you so weak.... you cant resist you Self... slowly be come soMindless , so brainless so weak...Its hard thinking....slowly you getting down....Down On Your Knee! Worship Adore My perfect Leather Body....
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Becky is in Matron 's room as she is feeling unwell , but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress ' office , and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look , and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though , and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole , one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps , and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it , but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate , and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena 's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
    Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it 's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don 't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE , SHAKE , and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again , letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway , back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much : slut , whore , bitch , cunt , and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean , LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules - you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers , you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it , and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now , if you follow those 3 simple rules , I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
    -Princess Carmela
    Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tongue tricks and licks! My tongue can get long and thin or wide and short. I can move it side to side and roll it. c4s.com
    Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 3 min 44 s
    Size: 93.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile