Page 5453 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 445349535353540354435451545254535454545554635503555359536453 ... LastLast
Results 54,521 to 54,530 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 96.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(custom video , name used a few times throughout the video ).
    As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things : get high on p0pprz , clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch , you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of **** -sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
    Here 's what you are going to do for me today : I want you to sniff p0p.perz , one nostril , second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing , and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails , soft wrinkly soles...
    Besides being a total nasty foot slut , you love cock! know about your secret : You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can 't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
    After a cum coutdown , you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or , a rip off? Either way , look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine 's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B , to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 826 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk it as I flip you off , humiliation junkie. Look at how pathetic you are , stroking your cock to a single finger that you 've super sexualized. This is such an old school fucking insult...lol! But you 've cum to women flipping you off so many times that now you 're rock solid just at the sight of that royal salute. Maybe this reminds you of times you 've been rejected in real life. Perhaps you just love thinking of me staring you right in your loser face , flipping you the bird and mouthing FUCK YOU. But don 't get me wrong...some of you aren 't this pathetic. Some of you need the Loser symbol too! SO pathetic!
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Seducing a married teacher , do you think I CARE? No! I am bratty , young &amp ; HOT schoolgirl! This is the ONLY &quot ;homewrek &quot ; I 'll be doing for your class! I 'll be giving you instructions... some naughty instructions in these TIGHT denim booty shorts. You 'll have to watch to find out just how naughty my instructions are
    Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You can 't stop staring at me. Thing is , you look like you 're trying so hard to be angry. Almost like you hate me. But you aren 't very good , it 's obvious you are obsessed with me. So just stare. Relax while I tease you. Stroke and become even more addicted. You belong to me , and there is no point in trying to fight it.
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 705 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

day 4
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite &amp ; perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You 'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You 've been warned Be good to me , send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100 %
    MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite &amp ; perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You 'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You 've been warned Be good to me , send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100 %
    MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well , here you go. 10 minutes of me , and only me , see everything and worship it , you 'll fall in love... if you haven 't already...
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile