Page 5436 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 443649365336538654265434543554365437543854465486553659366436 ... LastLast
Results 54,351 to 54,360 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're the volleyball team 's bench -warmer , but lately you 've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning , and putting you on certainly isn 't going to make that happen. You plead more , saying that you 'll do anything. Maybe , little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You 're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you , calling you a loser , disgusting , a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body , shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you 're about to burst , she shows you how she 's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide , loser , because on the count of 10 you 're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop ,
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

QueenRegina - iwantclips

Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen , teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You 'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees , spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff , a touch , a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel , worship and my feet!
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you finally going to do it this time? How about you just sit back and relax...and let me tell you what , when , where , how to jerk that cock. And at the end it will just cum naturally to you right? Cum on , you can do this. Impress Me. This video was a custom request and the name Richard is used sometimes.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications , of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking " application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor. Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
    ENGLISH SPOKEN Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e ' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e ' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e ' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche ' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom , di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell 'applicazione "shrinking ". E ' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e ' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E ' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E ' cosi piccolo che e ' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall 'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e ' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e ' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 29 min 14 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm so horny! I start to rub myself through my panties but its not enough.
    I decide to try rubbing my clit on my foot since I know how much guys like my feet on their dicks. I love it! It feel so good! My petite bare feet are just so perfect on my clit.
    So I decide to keep going until I have a really strong orgasm
    Models: TheEleanorGee

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile