Page 5394 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 439448945294534453845392539353945395539654045444549458946394 ... LastLast
Results 53,931 to 53,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The thrill of me teasing you is so intense , especially when you know you might get caught! It would be SO HUMILIATING if your boss caught you with a boner at work. You might even get fired , but that 's not going to stop you from tormenting yourself by STARING at me on your screen whenever you can... even though there 's nothing you can do about it! You 'll just have to sit there with blue balls and obsess over me for eight hours straight.
    Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Haha you 're sooo close to seeing my cute , perky , small tits! Maybe I 'll let you see? Yeah right , you 're obviously not worthy , little boy. Hmm it 's funny because you can 't decide what you 're more excited by : the idea of seeing my tits , or the fact that I 'm denying you the visual. I Squeeze them together , tease and mock you with them , flaunting my underboobs...you even almost see a bit of nip! But otherwise you 're completely denied , and I think it 's hilarious how much of a sad little bitch you are! Lap it up!
    Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass. My cute , gorgeous , hot ass. Your desire to stare at it is BURNING and I 've got you at your weakest , puppet! Just thinking about being teased , seduced and manipulated even MORE has you aching to pay , so do it right now!My smooth , arrogant voice and soft , perky cheeks make it powerfully pleasurable to spend spend spend , and once I remove My robe to reveal My incredible lingerie -clad figure , you 're SO glad you paid! But what comes next...?
    Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come here piggy , piggy , piggy. I am calling you , are you ready to pay and play? Stare at my hot body , I know you like what you see. Listen to my seductive voice as I tempt you into my pretty little hands. You know what I want. Your money turns me on so much! So hand it over piggy. I know you can 't say no to me when you see how perfect and sexy I am. You just can 't , you 're no longer in control. I have seduced you. So give me what I desire piggy. I can see you drooling over me , and you will do anything I say at this point. Come play with me
    Models: Bratty Leah

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications , of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking " application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor. Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
    ENGLISH SPOKEN Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e ' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e ' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e ' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche ' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom , di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell 'applicazione "shrinking ". E ' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e ' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E ' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E ' cosi piccolo che e ' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall 'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e ' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e ' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress T came for a visit with a little surprise for me. Apparently one of her slaves sent her a real life casting of his dick. I 'm not a fan of cocktail weenies but this one had me in hysterics. I couldn 't help but grab my man 's casting for a comparison ; It 's like they 're not even the same species! T and I tell it like it is to this poor inadequate fool and even give him a humiliating JOI.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sordid , sordid , very sordid.
    You will wonder if what you see is real.
    WARNING : NOT FOR CARDIACS
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhh i knew you were a little premature ejaculator. HAHA a virgin no doubt. Unable to ever hold back your cum when you stroke because you get so excited just seeing a hot girl your dick can only last a few pumps. Im going to humiliate that dorky little dick as you get close to the edge so quickly. Its Hilarious. You know how pathetic it is that you 're a five pump chump. And now you 're ready to go through the humiliation yet again loser.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha 's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn 't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment , so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock , I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn 't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride , so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready , my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more , then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
    Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been feeling empty and aimless. Everything you do doesnt seem to have a purpose. Wanking is just routine , any pain is just numb. What you need is a new thrill. A fresh feeling of service and submission... You need a real threat and realcontrol.. and the best way to do it , is Financial Domination.
    Whether you are only beginning this journey or just curiously trying out a new fetish.. experimenting your boundaries.. it always starts small. You will always need a bigger hit... a better dose.. a heavier high...
    And I am here , to welcome you into the wonderful worlf of Financial Domination. The ultimate submission.
    Models: misstressliliya

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile