Page 5392 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 439248925292534253825390539153925393539454025442549258926392 ... LastLast
Results 53,911 to 53,920 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need ,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I 'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The time has come and it is tribute day. Your favorite day of the week. You have brought your tribute to My home and cannot wait to watch Me open the white envelope and count the payment while you listen to My voice , leading you further and further into submission. You cannot help but stare at My lovely , thick , pale white legs as I rub on them with My soft , petite hands as well as all over the rest of My body in My tight red dress and matching lace stiletto platforms.
    Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 857 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before you even THINK about touching your cock , stroking to me , speaking to me... you 'll be paying your subtotal. Obedient subs pay before doing ANYTHING for themselves. I come first. Everything else is a luxury that you will pay tax on. You 'll pay tax on your boner , on your stroking and especially your orgasms. You 're only allowed to cum after your subtotal has been paid. You will buy this clip before any other clip binges. Paying makes you cum harder , paying makes you a REAL slave.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck it all for me , slut. As you gaze up at me , you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap -on and taunt , tease , and order you to suck it , like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing , but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager , ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been waiting up for Me like the good little cuck you are and I 'm finally home to tell you all about My evening with the hot young stud with the giant cock. He was so hot and such a real man that I couldn 't even wait for My panties to come off , instead I just let him pull them to the side so he could slide his long thick dick inside me. He was huge and gave Me more orgasms than a lesser man like you could ever dream! When he came inside of Me I felt his throbbing cock pulsate and shoot out a massive load of real man cum up My tight little pussy. Guess what? Now I have a treat for you! You 're going to suck his cum out of My panties and clean up My pussy while stroking your lesser man dicklet!
    includes : Mistress Kendra , Kendra James , cuckold , joi , jerk off instruction , humiliation , cream pie , female domination , cum eating , agent provocateur lingerie order your own custom video! *KendraJamesCustoms.com *
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've made it through part one and you have sent your gifts and /or tributes! Now I will edge you and tease you with my inhale /exhale challenges while you stroke! Let 's make that Orgasm worth every Drop!
    Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos , socks , panties , pantyhose , DVD 's and more contact me!
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet youre wondering how long its been since you were able to get a girl that looked anywhere close to this good , arent you? The answer is never. Youve never had your own perfect princess , have you? You married some hag that doesnt and hasnt turned you on in much too long. Thats why youre here , isnt it? Stroking to and paying my perfect Teen-18+ body
    Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my little jerk addict it is that time of day.. sneak away from work or family just to whip your little dick out and jerk it for me. Stroke and send.. stroke and send.. you can 't get enough. Be a good jerkaholic for me , drop those pants and open your wallets because I love me a good addict YESPRINCESSK100 ANYTHING4YOU
    Models: SadisticPrincessKitten

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my little jerk addict it is that time of day.. sneak away from work or family just to whip your little dick out and jerk it for me. Stroke and send.. stroke and send.. you can 't get enough. Be a good jerkaholic for me , drop those pants and open your wallets because I love me a good addict YESPRINCESSK100 ANYTHING4YOU
    Models: SadisticPrincessKitten

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you can 't resist how hot I 'm. Seeing Me right here , feels so good. you love when I just take control of you. I 'm so hot I can do whatever I want. It feels better when you become more and more addicted to giving Me your money , to be able to see Me right here. Feels good. Isn 't it so hot when I just take what I want from you?
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 786 MiB
    Download From AnzFile