Page 5384 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 438448845284533453745382538353845385538653945434548458846384 ... LastLast
Results 53,831 to 53,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store , I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We 're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you 're not a real man at all , but a sissy in denial and after I 've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you 'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties , don 't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you 'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you , you 'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
    *This is an ongoing series and you 'll be given an assignment each week!*
    includes : Kendra James , Mistress Kendra , femdom , female domination , humiliation , sissy slut tasks , joi , jerk off instruction , mesmerize , coerced bi , mind fuck , sissy training , sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com *
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since I found your strange internet searches , and you still haven 't confessed to me your secret , I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today 's task involves women ' panties.. but I won 't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code : +10 % Mark up WEAK4H +20 % Mark up LOSER4H +50 % Mark up BITCH4H +100 % Mark up ADDICTED2H +500 % Mark up PIGGY4H +999 % Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
    Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love greeting you when you get home from work! After a long hard day slaving away for me! That isn 't good enough! Get your fucking wallet out! You won 't be happy until you worship & spoil your Goddess!! Don 't you just love my hot outfit & sexy heels?? Well you should....Haha you paid for it!! Slave Tasks!! Haha
    Models: Jamie Synn

Duration: 5 min 34 s
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello little subbies....Back for more? It 's time for your training. I flaunt my perfect figure , and shake my fat ass right in your stupid little face. You bow down to me , and watch in awe as I rub my beautiful body down in oil. I teach you how to properly worship a true Goddess. You belong to me now.
    Models: eveblack

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean , So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100 % Markup use code : SPOILFAE 200 % Markup use code : GIVETOFAE 500 % Markup use code : PAYFAERIE 1000 % Markup use code : RUIN4FAE
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean , So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100 % Markup use code : SPOILFAE 200 % Markup use code : GIVETOFAE 500 % Markup use code : PAYFAERIE 1000 % Markup use code : RUIN4FAE
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Small Penis Encouragement
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Finally a clip for you. I encourage you to stroke your little **** -pee without any meanness or humiliation. In fact , I tell you how cute it is - so teeny and precious! Come on , jerk that little peen for Me. That 's a good boy! Squirt your little load for Me on command.
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've never liked how all the small penis vids are about humiliation , but the regular jerk off videos never worked for you either. Finally , here 's something you can fap to!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile