Page 5382 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 438248825282533253725380538153825383538453925432548258826382 ... LastLast
Results 53,811 to 53,820 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This shiny green bikini is about to fuck you over. With each little word that drips out of my mouth you will be under my asses spell. Mind fucked forever to spending your green on my ass. Every inch of it. My perfect ass crack. Sexy tight little asshole. You will be licking , cleaning , kissing , every last inch. Becoming my little ass obsessed spender.
    Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lips of a goddess ; and no , not the ones on my perfect face

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet -look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You 're so weak for Me aren 't you bitch , you want to cum for My shiny body and you 'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
    Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can 't afford My rates , and that just isn 't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that , because you ALL need My training , My attention , My dominance , My boobs. So here 's 20 minutes for the boys who can 't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute , you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I 'd make it free if I could , but let 's consider this a non -profit effort. And it 's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I 'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom , Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they 're available , to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can 't afford My rates , and that just isn 't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that , because you ALL need My training , My attention , My dominance , My boobs. So here 's 20 minutes for the boys who can 't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute , you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I 'd make it free if I could , but let 's consider this a non -profit effort. And it 's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I 'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom , Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they 're available , to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated *
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 2.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley is a bratty cum instructress and she helps you jerk cock until it is read to shoot in your mouth. You get a close up view of what it looks like to have a dick in your face as you are about to shoot your own load and eat it , VERY CONVINCING CEI.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was craving cock so badly and knew I just needed you in my mouth... this POV video is as if you were here with me. Stare into my eyes while you shoot your load in my mouth!
    Models: rennaryann

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been messaging me telling me how horny I make you. You tell me how beautiful I am all the time and how hard I make your dick. Well I think it 's about time that I get a look at this thing. It 's ok that it 's not hard yet. What are you waiting for? Fine... here... take a nice long look at this sexy ass

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

be a good boy and show me how slutty u can be working ur big toy from mouth to ass -hole... isn 't it ur biggest wish - to be able to serve big meaty cocks this way! come on and show me what a good slut u are!
    Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile