Page 5374 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 437448745274532453645372537353745375537653845424547458746374 ... LastLast
Results 53,731 to 53,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted to. This time you get to see just what it 's like. See the heels of all these cute shoes?
    I love that style! They 're just getting smaller and smaller these days.
    Great time to be a slave isn 't it?
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a beautiful , humiliating contest for all my good boys. You think you should be proud of that fact that your dick can cum quick? We 'll let 's find out together just how fast you can release. This clip is no longer than 7 minutes for a reason. Look at every second as one dollar. As the clock starts counting up you start owning. The quicker you cum , the less you must tribute. EVERY boy that wants to play will tribute the amount of seconds it took for them to cum. Meaning if you cum in 20 seconds you only tribute $20. If you cum in 1 minute and 30 seconds you will tribute $90. The winner with the quickest orgasm , the most pathetic premature ejaculator , will receive a special prize. Think you have a bragging right because you cam cum quick? Then put a bet on it and see if you 're the most pathetic. (ALSO there is a very special twist in this game for the good boy that can last the longest so make sure to watch to the end!) (ALSO Make sure to leave a note in your tribute so I know it 's for the game!) I will announce the winners on twitter!

Consists of : Joi Games , Findom , Premature ejaculation , Femdom , Female Supremacy , Female domination , Sensual Domination , Tit worship , Ass Worship , Financial Domination , Cock Tease , Jerk off instruction , Jerk off encouragement , Domination , Findom games , Mind Fuck , Goddess Worship , Contest , Tease Goddess ,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man ". BOOBS - FOOT - INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So , the number one rule with me . do not fall in love with me! I like showing off my tight little body , just wearing fishnet stockings , and giggling away knowing how much you wish you could just get a little taste .
    Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 4 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 66.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you 've ruined your life for me. No wife , no savings , no house. But you can get it all back , you have a chance... But do you really want it? If you fail at this challenge , you don 't only stay under my control but you tribute $100. You succeed at this challenge , and you can go back to your normal life , without me.
    Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least
    THEGOODBOY
    PAYVIXEN
    SERVINGVIXEN
    TEENYWEENIETAX
    POORLOSER
    Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A whole lifetime of being denied by hot sexy women has programmed you to edge edge edge to them. The path of least resistance is to work with your natural programming. It 's the most satisfying , and the most natural course. But then again , it 's not like you actually have a choice , is it.

Use Markup Codes on all content :

25 % MORE4BELLEROSE
    50 % SLAVE4BELLEROSE
    100 % BITCH4BELLEROSE
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can **** to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It 's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox-Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can **** in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit , tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper **** in the men 's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
    Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am so much stronger than you and it makes you feel so weak. The stronger I get the weaker you become and I am so very strong. Every time I pump my biceps and get my abs close to your face you become helpless. I can do whatever I want with you. You are so weak in many different ways.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You look down and know that you will never be big enough to fuck a Goddess like me , Roxana Rae. Your tiny 2 inches look more like a clit than a cock and you know I only let Real Alpha Men inside my perfect pussy. But today is your lucky day , I am going to let you pretend to be a Real Man for 5 minutes of your life while you furiously jerk your teeny tiny penis with 2 fingers to my perfection. You are so lucky , a 2 inch loser is barely worthy of kissing my feet and you know it. It 's not long before I will give up on the ridiculous idea of you having sex with me or anyone for that matter. I really can 't help but laugh and humiliate you until you are back in your place at my perfect feet. Enjoy while you can , it 's not going to last long for a tiny dick loser like you!
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it , you get it , we ALL get it.. you 're a fucking loser! A loser that 's obsessed with lace none -the -less. I have the body that you couldn 't even believe is real. I 'm like a walking fantasy. My DD 's are a knockout &amp ; My fat , plump , round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits &amp ; ass (that you 'll never get to see naked ) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You 'll never get to see Me nude , purple lace is the closest you 're ever gonna get!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile