Page 5284 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 428447845184523452745282528352845285528652945334538457846284 ... LastLast
Results 52,831 to 52,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul 's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels , dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor , then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform , stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet , spreading her toes and wiggling them , showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes , and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you , and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet , they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe , after all you want to please Matron don 't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you , and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you , her class will be here soon so you will have to leave , but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 85.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN PART ONE...
    Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together , and their college professor couldn 't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don 't mesh well would be an understatement , as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They 've barely spoken , let alone glanced eyes at each other 's direction prior , they 've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone , Reagan show 's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel , insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn 't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan 's disrespectful tone and behavior , Raquel decides to enlighten her ; wrapping her arms around her neck , sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms , Reagan 's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips , latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan 's crotch ; exposing her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it 's like to cum from all of those jocks she 's had her way with , but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she 'll pry orgasm 's from Reagan 's helpless body , working her over until she 's a shrieking , sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn 't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big , thick cock.
    NOW IN PART TWO...
    Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar , Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan 's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she 's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess , Reagan 's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat , making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan 's pretty pink pussy , the sadist within her takes over , showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips , Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has , pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she 's threw with her. Wouldn 't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN PART ONE...
    Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together , and their college professor couldn 't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don 't mesh well would be an understatement , as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They 've barely spoken , let alone glanced eyes at each other 's direction prior , they 've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone , Reagan show 's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel , insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn 't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan 's disrespectful tone and behavior , Raquel decides to enlighten her ; wrapping her arms around her neck , sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms , Reagan 's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips , latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan 's crotch ; exposing her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it 's like to cum from all of those jocks she 's had her way with , but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she 'll pry orgasm 's from Reagan 's helpless body , working her over until she 's a shrieking , sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn 't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big , thick cock.
    NOW IN PART TWO...
    Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar , Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan 's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she 's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess , Reagan 's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat , making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan 's pretty pink pussy , the sadist within her takes over , showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips , Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has , pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she 's threw with her. Wouldn 't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So , most of the time , I don 't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite , they 're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can 't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You 've been craving this smell all day long , I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock , and stare at my perfect feet.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life ; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time , practice & effort , anyone can be good at anything. This doesn 't seem to apply to you though , does it loser? You try to get dates , you try to get laid , it 's been years now of social ineptitude , and nothing is getting any better. If anything , it 's worse. You 're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It 's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It 's just that you 're looking at things all wrong ; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I 'll help
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you , your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre -exam anxiety , restless energy , or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along , tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge , milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise , you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Great custom clip with no names used.
    "Could you make a 'hands free ' foot fetish video , where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet , without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes , and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video , if not he must try again until he manages! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute! You say the faster the viewer can do it , the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock , and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes! You say that it 's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I pick out the drink for you. It starts with a 'V ' and ends with a 'A '. Be quick. I 'll make you cum as soon as this clip starts. Go save it in the fridge. No matter what task I give you , you do it. You are going to be my little cum bitch for me. I 'll tease you with my super sexy sheer lingerie and you 'll do whatever I say. It usually works out well that way , wouldn 't you say?
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 28 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile