Page 5250 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 425047505150520052405248524952505251525252605300535057506250 ... LastLast
Results 52,491 to 52,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview , for fuck 's sake.

The title suggests it all : today , you 're getting blue balled , and you 'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You 'll watch Me touch Myself , gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips , while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously , there will be no cum countdown , no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen , heavy , and painful , and until the mental image of Me can 't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well , teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on , quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day , what I want is all that matters , right?

Soon , you 'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm , because you 'll accept that it 's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you , you 'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION : 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki Website : WorshipPrincessMiki (dot ) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOL
    Oh and there might be a surprise for you at the end , LOL.

Amazon Goddess Harley
    Categories : Jerk Off Instructions , JOI , Beta Humiliation , Big Tits , Legs Fetish , Cum Countdown , Cum Eating , CEI , Sheer Bodysuit Bodystocking.
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This one is for the good boys. A simple body worship clip , because I know just a glimpse of My body keeps you spending. You always come back for more. I 've got you hooked.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs , but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days , while I explain how rich and powerful they 're making Me. You want to be a part of that , don 't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet , contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient , for Me , My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Size: 976 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me bounce around and jingle my bells! Ass and tit worship.
    Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 77.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me bounce around and jingle my bells! Ass and tit worship.
    Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 77.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm **** at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I 'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don 't forget , this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash , jerk!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra 's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It 's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can 't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You 'll be under Lacie 's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You 're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you 're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely , letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jackie notices a loser jerking off at her feet. She humiliates him as she guides him through a foot worship session. When she has her loser right where she wants him , she tells him to cum on himself like the loser he is!
    Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile