Page 5209 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 420947095109515951995207520852095210521152195259530957096209 ... LastLast
Results 52,081 to 52,090 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass , but you make it obvious , hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can 't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox " methods of sex therapy , but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily , so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient , taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex ; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman , how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control ; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 'd be ashamed if someone walked in on you stroking your hard cock , wouldnt you? What would you say , what would you do? You always watch my clips with headphones on and try not to make a peep as you pump away. This time , I want you to do something different. All you need is a chair and something to tie your hand down with. And away you 'll pump and stroke. I 'll tell you how to stroke and things might just get a little risky! I can 't help it , though - you 're fun to tease. I know you 'll be a little afraid , but dont worry. Nobody will hear!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a live cam clip , meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans , enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard , after I cum the first time and I keep going , after a while my cigarette even went out! I don 't know why , but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
    Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My soles look and smell so good! I 'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn 't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are testing your luck by trying out to be part of my harem. What are you thinking??? What will happen when I see your little dick? You 'll never be able to satisfy a woman - let alone the most beautiful woman you 've ever seen. How will I punish your insolence?
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He 's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard -on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
    This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions , pov , closeups , and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction , dirty talk , and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I 'm ready (and do ) to cum hard!
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile