Page 5201 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 420147015101515151915199520052015202520352115251530157016201 ... LastLast
Results 52,001 to 52,010 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair , I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all , it only takes a few minutes before I can 't take anymore , but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I 'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder , and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
    Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My greed for money is completely insatiable. I take take take without any regard for what happens to you or your family. Being a master manipulator , I use my powerful seductive skills to show you the one thing we both have in common. You are just as insatiable as I am! Your obsession for me will never waiver. Your love for me is completely insatiable. Your need for me grows everyday! I take over your mind like a virus! I am everywhere ,in everything! There 's no escape!
    Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This final session ties everything you have learnt together in a a powerful hipn0tic brainwashing loop. I also happen to be wearing sheer footless tight with no knickers ..Play this file over and over as you stroke and repeat .
    YES is the ONLY path to PLEASURE Resistance is PAINFUL and POINTLESS I am COMPLETELY compliant I OBEY Madam Violet My sexy body , and powerful words invade your mind instantly , the layered voices penetrating your mind from all angles. You know YES feels soooo good , and you are a machine , created to OBEY Me mindlessly , so perfectly. YES Goddess is your path to pleasure. Loop as many times as you can. There is no wake trigger and no cum trigger , you will emerge when you are ready and your orgasm is not required.
    YES is the only path to pleasure and you slave are utterly , completely compliant .
    Contains : hipn0tic loop , imbedded commands , binaural tones , psychological conditioning , layered voice tracks , stroking permission , body worship ,
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You walk in to my house with my two guy friends John and Tom. "Are you ready to get what you have been fantasying about for months now? I need you to do one thing for me to show you are worthy of my pussy. Ha no. Don 't worry , you don 't need have to share me with these guys. I want to see you with them! Thats right. I will go easy on you this time and won 't make you get fucked in the ass. You just need to suck them off. What do you mean no? Fine , leave. Ok , thats better. I knew you would do anything for me... Now get down on your knees and start sucking cock as you stroke the other. Don 't worry , I will be here the whole time encouraging you!
    Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 688 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men 's orgasms is getting to know My cocks , and tailoring training accordingly. I 've learned that you like it oily , and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands , licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today 's training , I 'm going to give you a nice easy warmup , sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best.
    Another thing I 've learned about you is that you cum A LOT , and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going , using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post -cum Torment ). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room , i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only * * role play * I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos ) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
    Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am in a bit of a hurry today and only had time to make one clip so I thought to myself what is going to sell? Duh a hot pantyhose tease! So that is exactly what this is , You can never get enough of my hot ass in nylons , just look at how amazing my legs , ass and feet look. Clicking , paying and stroking are going to be your 3 new favorite words when I am done with you. This is a pantyhose mindfuck at it 's best!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there , but soon you found you can 't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits , to paying them , worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn 't stop there , now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money , your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard , you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don 't deserve all that money anyway , going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout : Cover site 's share and make sure I get 100 % of clip 's value - "GIVE100 " - 30 % Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra " - 100 % Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U " - 200 % Go big - "All4MissA " - 1000 %
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big , perfect , natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn 't do , little submissive? But , what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don 't , and I won 't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they 're so big and soft , they 're practically falling out of my hands. You 're begging to see them , but you know you 're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn 't be able to handle seeing my tits , my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile