Page 520 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 2042047051051851952052152253057062010201520 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. yelp how much you love it!!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
    Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was originally supposed to shoot a tickling video with Calissa, but sadly she really isn't that ticklish. We decided to shoot some foot fetish videos and here she squishes mini tomatoes with her size 9 feet.
    Models: Tickling SoCal

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It always surprises Me how much you enjoy gambling. It's like you need to validate paying a beautiful woman like Me by losing a game. That's fine, as long as I'm winning. I created a findom card game with you in mind. It requires you to send one tribute between $20 and $100. How much you send depends on your luck. I even included one chance of skipping paying all together. Ready to try your luck? Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Emily Jones - iwantclips

Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
    Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fishnet fetish plus smoking fetish solo masturbation with toys. I do ATM (ass to mouth}using butt plug I've been anal training with super hot babe cam show
    Models: FawnaFuller

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent.in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smells so good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just one session of being coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile