Page 5176 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 417646765076512651665174517551765177517851865226527656766176 ... LastLast
Results 51,751 to 51,760 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you love more than anything else....the combination of girls in shiny outfits showing off their strap -on dicks. It is so easy to mesmerize you with my shiny body and massive cock. Are you ready to get on your knees and worship?
    Mark Up Codes :
    BITCH4BIANCA
    GOODLSUT
    SHEDEVIL
    SEXTHERAPYTAX
    Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I 'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don 't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I 'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I 'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago , Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
    Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs more pipsqueaks so her muscular butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
    Another one gets smushed between Angel 's huge tits. While mocking them , she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
    These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
    Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
    These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
    OTHER KEYWORDS - Annabelle Pync , blondes , blond , blonde , spandex , workout clothes ,
    Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Now her eyes meet mine like blue lightning -they are blue , these eyes of hers , whose power is so indescribable -blue , but as are precious stones , or deep unfathomable mountain lakes."
    ― Leopold von Sacher -Masoch , Venus in Furs
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What you think I 'm going to have hot sex with my fit , hung Alpha Stud Jaxton for only 7 minutes? Hahaha. No. That was just Part 1. Remember the condom was so doused in my own cum it was sticking inside me. We pick up where we left off - Jaxton bangs me hard - and I Yelp my head off. it feels so good , but kind off deep and rough.The room 's too hot - you worthless short dick cuckold losers are lucky - it 's only for this do I decide to disrobe and let you see me completely nude. I lay on my back and Jack works his superior cock into me hard and fast. I know you like seeing his strong muscular body flex. You coud just lick his six pack right. Of course you would you cuck. Watch him fuck me til we both climax. I can 't help but to Yelp how much better of a lay he is than my loser husband.
    Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today 's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It 's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you 'll receive overwhelming pleasure , and then you 'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I 'll make you suffer. I 'll make you hurt. I 'll make you ache. But not just yet. First , I 'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking , nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body , you 're savoring every sensual stroke , unmitigated by pain. It 's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure , and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain , and then long , pleasurable jerks. It 's not time for the Torment to begin just yet , but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit , the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts , but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain , you don 't know which one you prefer. They melt together , they mix together , the complement one another so sweetly. And then it 's full on CBT. Balls aching , cock in pain...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me , only Me. not her. not anyone else. I 'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won 't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don 't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy 's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits , and he 'd better breathe deeply if he doesn 't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until , well , We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel , any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn 't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We 've done our damage , dummy 's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We always have SO much fun when the 'rents go on vacation. I want to spend the entire time they 're gone fooling around. I have something new for you to try : poppers! You 're going to listen to stepsis and inhale like a good boy when I tell you to. I 'm ALWAYS getting you into the best kinds of trouble , aren 't I? Think of all the fun we 're going to have with our 'rents out of the way. I 'm going to milk your cock over and over again until there 's nothing left and you 're blissfully exhausted. Get high for me , stepbrother dear. I 'm going to stroke that dick until it spurts!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Size: 757 MiB
    Download From AnzFile