Page 510 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 1041046050050850951051151252056061010101510 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

..is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
    Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today. 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models: Blaire Bishop

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I taking money from you anyway I can think of. So I decided to play a simple little game. A financial fuckery boy like you can never resist putting his money up to see if he will lose.... Tick Tock, Tick Tock... how much money will you spend?
    Models: Princess Of Addiction

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 90.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As the title says. I wonder how much she get's out of just one side?
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way.THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
    Size: 2.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile