Page 5099 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 409945994999504950895097509850995100510151095149519955996099 ... LastLast
Results 50,981 to 50,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy , Devon , in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you are just as addicted to licking up your load as you are to stroking your dick. This clip is for all the cum sluts. The boys & gurls who lick up their load every single time they cum. The ones with a never ending craving for cum! I absolutely love encouraging you to be a filthy cum slut!
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoke for me , become even weaker then usual I want to take complete control of your body and mind. Smoke up , don 't cough , can you keep up with a Goddess little bitch? Don 't you wish you could feel me touching you , breathing that Smoke directly into your mouth , unleashing sensations and desires that you didn 't even know you had. Give in to me. Smoke. Imagine everything I could offer you. Inhale. Exhale. Smoke and give Me everything.
    Models: Alison

Duration: 15 min 0 s
    Size: 2.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different , your reactions to sensations change completely , your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It 's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi -training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one , they 're will be no more information /hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction , connection , and relationship to your one ad only Goddess , me.

Consist of : Submissive Training , Mesmerize , Femdom Goddess , cock tease , Female domination , sub training , mind fuck , femdom , female supremacy , goddess worship , body worship , tease goddess , subspace , mental domination , slave training , erotic goddess , erotic tease , sensual domination , clip series , training series , dominatrix , submission , tit worship , jerk off instruction , masturbation instruction , JOI ,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to play my little game again! This time it 's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can 't help but think of me 24 /7 as your balls are red , swollen , and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don 't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I 'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let 's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I 'm so good at it. I promise I 'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However , she quickly gets the best of him , pinning him down.
    The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down , but he shows little resistance at this point.
    She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
    She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again , making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes , and a couple different angles , he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
    He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
    She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
    Included in this clip : Scissorhold , Coerced Male Orgasm , Cockscissor , Squeezing Cock , Thigh Fucking , Cumshot , Panty Fetish , Jeans Skirt , Mixed Wrestling , Tight Asses , Blondes , Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty pantyhose P0ppers sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I 'm going to destruct your mind with these paper -thin pantyhose stretched across My toes - I know you enjoy them far much more when you 're fucked up - I get you comfortable , relaxed , start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff P0ppers for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of P0ppers while your face rests between My feet , relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin , you see every wrinkle in My soles , I push the bottle of P0ppers in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again , your 20 strokes. Aren 't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body , bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the P0ppers erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + brainwashed + paralyzed for ME! After I left you stroke , you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you brainwashed + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of P0ppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you , rub it around your ass + stick it in there , fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you 'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation , making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees , following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first , seductively , then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the P0ppers + pantyhose...that 's how you will cum for Me , your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be , all that I want is for you to sniff your P0ppers like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush , the throb , the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole , hopelessly weak for Me , high for Me , I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , coerced Loaded , mind fuck , JOI , pantyhose fetish , femdom POV , jerk off instruction , edging , counting , pantyhose domination , foot worship , soles , nylon soles , mesmerize , brainwash , brainwashing , humiliatrix , foot slave training , ass worship , tit worship , sexy lingerie , breath play , orgasm control , cocktease , goddess worship , bratty femdom , nylons , thigh hi 's , bratty , manipulative , foot smother , smothering
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I enjoy the beautiful day with a smoke and some outdoor flashing
    Models: RileyJane

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
    My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 31 min 51 s