Page 503 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you've ruined your life for me. No wife, no savings, no house. But you can get it all back, you have a chance... But do you really want it? If you fail at this challenge, you don't only stay under my control but you tribute $100. You succeed at this challenge, and you can go back to your normal life, without me. Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX POORLOSER
    Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little guy, I caught you sniffing My panties. I caught you jerking that little cock with your nose deep in my dirty underwear. Well, here is your chance to sniff them right off My body. Get your nose right up in there, in My wet pussy drives your pindick crazy, you just can't help yourself. Look how they're wedged up, grinding against all My soft spots. You'd do absolutely anything to rub your face against this cloth. Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes: GOODBOY5 . . . + 25% IVY50 . . . + 50% IVY75 . . . + 75% DOUBLEUP . . . + 100% PLEASEIVY . . . + 200% LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500% MYPIGGY . . . + 600% DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000% * I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / pindick degradation / obedience training / manipulation
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're such a jerkaholic. I remember back when you didn't want to admit it. When everyone was telling you that you masturbate too often, I was here to encourage you to keep stroking. That's exactly what you're here for, you poor addict! You'll jerk happily for Me, all day, until I finally let you cum. That's very good, you know you'd do anything for your next fix. Take your time and really enjoy it, stroke to My sweet titties and My pretty little ass. What a good addicted jerk junkie you are, work your dick more than once today because you've earned it. I'll count you down when it's time, and you know you'll watch the video again immediately after. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / edging / cum countdown / orgasm encouragement / cum slave / addiction trainer / jerk junkie
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Addicted--That's what you are when it comes to my gorgeous little ass. Completely .. Utterly.. Addicted. And because I know that, I'm going to use it to make you addiction even larger
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First, I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second, this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini, rubbing and bouncing my tits, shaking my ass in your face, tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me. I love when you can't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine, and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step, teasing and encouraging, telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster, in that case go away. *for those that do complete this task and send me what I request, there is a 1:15 min follow up clip* Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 15% CumTax4MissH 25% YesGoddessH 50% PigsPayMore 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE @misshlovescash on Twitter
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are just a little ass addict and you love my ass in these little cut off jeans shorts. I have a tiny thong under and I have been sweating all day. You know how warm it gets in California. This black thong is tiny and so juicy by now. Earn the privilege to get it, impress me. Follow my instructions and you will get to breathe me all in. It will make your head spin, I smell so good.
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Emily Jones - iwantclips

Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

come let me entice and stimulate you in more than one way watch as i get wet when i think about you and what i do to you
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile