Page 5027 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 402745274927497750175025502650275028502950375077512755276027 ... LastLast
Results 50,261 to 50,270 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous , sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned , you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent , it won 't ever come out of your head. It 's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You 'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can 't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can 't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You 're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You 're a blow job dispenser. You 're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don 't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You 're a cum junkie , a stupid suck addict. You 're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You 're getting cock dumb. You 're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There 's nothing in your mind. You 're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you 're only really happy when it 's plugged in. You 'd suck anywhere. You 're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You 're a stupid suck puppet. You 're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Follow My voice , obey My words. Focus on My feet in this mind controlling video.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's time for another body worship session. You stand no chance of not cumming today as I exploit your shiny fetish in this skin tight catsuit. I walk you through why this catsuit is like no other , and why I like it so much...pussy worship in the form of outrageous shiny cameltoe , shiny round ass worship , and more cleavage than you could imagine as I tease and edge you with this zipper. Pump hard for me as you become flooded with my potent imagery , mesmerized by my Goddess curves , and taken under by my sweet stroke instructions. Your orgasm is mine tonight.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tease you with my feet , give JOI and count down to cum.
    Models: Goddesspixie01

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch , naughty bitch , etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki Next is **** off you went and bad talked her to her manager after serving your table all day.. so she decides to Coerce your face in her sweaty pantyhose covered soles.
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just look at my sweet ass in these shiny black pants! Your mouth is watering. You 've never seen it look so good. As I slowly strip down to my iddy biddy red shiny G string I show you just how I want you to pump that cock to me! Bouncing my big tits in front of you , spreading my juicy ass will have you cumming in NO time!*This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used. Includes Ass worship , tit worship , JOI , JOE
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love worshiping my tits , so guess what! It 's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It 's going to be the closest you ever get ~

Categories : Tit Worship , Big Tits , Jerk Off Instruction , JOI , Cum Countdown , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , Beta Humiliation , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's getting to the point where if you don 't think about eating cum , you can 't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut , it 's clear. I 've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it , I know you 're excited for whats coming. you don 't get to jerk off and finish like a real man , you 'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me , just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

8 :36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera , high resolution
    Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile