Page 501 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you know how you worked really really hard your whole life and made a bunch of money, save it and invested it? you were really smart with it? Well I'm here to let you know that I actually own all of that. Everything you worked so hard for is Mine. you thought that you were going to be able to retire and live comfortably someday? Nope all that hard work goes straight to Me. It will keep going to Me until you have nothing left. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing" for 25% markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened" for 50% markup. Are you becoming obedient, just how I want you? Use code "obedient" for 100% markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed" for 500% markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours" for 1000% markup.
    Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You didn't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you ? no honey- I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can't even think bout doing anymore. Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
    Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I HAVE SOME VERY DIRTY PANTIES THAT NEED A GOOD CLEANING.... ARE YOU GOING TO BE MY DIRTY PANTY SLAVE? GET ON YOUR KNEES... AS I coerce YOU TO CLEAN ....LICK...TASTE....AND GAG YOU WITH MY DIRTY PANTIES....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I humiliate and degrade you. Focus on my divine ass. I'll spit on you and use you how I see fit. You're so addicted to me. I'll bring you deeper down the Bunny Hole... Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Loaded TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

NicholeAbrams - iwantclips

Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know exactly just how to get your attention. You just can't resist staring at my ass. It's an addiction and an obsession that you can't control. You'd give anything just to see it. You'd give anything just for a chance to sit there and pathetically stare at it. It's all you can think about, so you just blindly will do whatever I say just to see more. Use a markup if you're a a good piggy: 25%- payingnova 50%- loserfornova 100%- morenova 500%- allfornova
    Models: Miss Nova Knight

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little sub, you begged Me to stand above you teasing. You begged for that. And you know what? Because you were willing to hand over everything, I agreed. Your wallet getting fucked is the only fuck you deserve - and you know it. You just beg for Me to tease the fuck out of you. What you wouldn't give for this little body right in your face. You're so good at body worship, aren't you? Good boy, you stroke and send, because that's all you've got. Stroke that cock, you are so happy jerking beneath Me, nothing left but throbbing masturbation. Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes: GOODBOY5 . . . + 25% IVY50 . . . + 50% IVY75 . . . + 75% DOUBLEUP . . . + 100% PLEASEIVY . . . + 200% LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500% MYPIGGY . . . + 600% DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000% * I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / goddess worship / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / financial ruin / greed / money drone / lace panties / belly button tease / high waist
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

NicholeAbrams - iwantclips

Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 10 min 51 s