Page 500 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 40045049049849950050150251055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you think you can last ? Watching my perfectly round ass right in your face, watching me strip to my panties.
    Models: Chelseabaaby

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so unbelievably hot, so outrageously sexy. And you know the only way to attract someone like me, someone so very far out of your league, is through your wallet. Get out your credit card. Take out your wimp dick. I am going to drain you of your ego, your cum and your money as we celebrate my financial independence.
    Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet youre wondering how long its been since you were able to get a girl that looked anywhere close to this good, arent you? The answer is never. Youve never had your own perfect princess, have you? You married some hag that doesnt and hasnt turned you on in much too long. Thats why youre here, isnt it? Stroking to and paying my perfect teen body
    Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know you crave it, to clean up all this cum! To clean me up after I get fucked and filled with cum! To clean my holes! So go on, CLEAN ME! The taste of cum makes your mouth water, your cock tingle.....and my perfection needs YOU to clean me!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Size: 59.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been seeing me, a therapist, to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven't been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test. I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect, you do not act upon your sexual urges. I make you show me your penis, confirming that it is under-sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies, so I abandon our regular therapy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 16 min 0 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love edging you. You get so desperate and pathetic when I make you play edging games. Let's play a game. I'll make you edge as much as I can getting you increasingly weaker and weaker. If you manage to get through without cumming, you win. If you cum before the time elapses, I win and you pay me. In the end you're nothing but a wallet to me and I enjoy teasing and denying orgasms to you. Fuck you!
    Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It is essential that you purchase this video to understand more about your goddess and how I intend to be served. If this is not clear enough for you, don't worry, I will be reminding you, constantly, of who I am and what I deserve. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing" for 25% markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened" for 50% markup. Are you becoming obedient, just how I want you? Use code "obedient" for 100% markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed" for 500% markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours" for 1000% markup.
    Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 3 min 43 s
    Size: 70.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm not sure you're aware, but I know your weakness.and will use it to get My way. Just one look into My cleavage.the way I touch Myself when you're looking...makes you want to drain your wallet- and your balls. You can't help but touch yourself when I start to caress My huge tits. Every time I squeeze them, they nearly fall out of My bra. The thought of giving Me more, makes your heart race. Tributing Me daily turns you on so much.you just have to STROKE and get off while spending on Me. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
    Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is clip 4 out of a 10 clip series. What do you love more? The humiliation or the spending? Digging into your brain isnt hard... I use my body to make you weak, I humiliate you to make you ache, and to top it off I make you spend & cum at the same time. The more you spend the more you need me. The more you stroke the more you need to spend. You can't get enough! You need: Extra ca$h. This is findom, So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX POORLOSER
    Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

NicholeAbrams - iwantclips

Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 11 min 39 s