Page 4996 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 399644964896494649864994499549964997499850065046509654965996 ... LastLast
Results 49,951 to 49,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 1 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We have to keep this marriage alive and I think it 's time to switch things up! I know you have some wild fantasies of me in a gang bang... and I really want to make them come to life! I want to be in a room full of men , waiting to fuck me. I want them to undress and fuck me over and over again... Listen to my kinky dirty talk as I ride 1 dildo while I suck the other!
    Models: Princess Kimber Lee

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 624 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite &amp ; perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You 'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You 've been warned Be good to me , send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100 %
    MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is absolutely no way that pathetic pindick is going to please Countess sexually. You are WAY to small to satisfy , not like I would ever want to fuck you anyways. Instead , I want to use you for my entertainment. I want to laugh at your pathetic excuse for stroking and tease you with this body you could never touch. You 're going to be in a relationship with your hand forever now that you 've found me. Your never going to be endowed enough to please a girl sexually , so instead you are blessed to worship your deity and take all the erotic humiliation I am going to give you right now during this teasing. Consists of : SPH , JOI , Tease Goddess , laughing , female domination , female supremacy , femdom , jerk off instruction , joi games , small penis humiliation , small penis tease , little dick , panty fetish , body worship , goddess worship , tit worship , ass worship , masturbation instruction , cum countdown , cum control , cock control , femdom ,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It 's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black , white , asian , latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I 've been trained , im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn 't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in , use my holes , cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I 'm for , to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am , and how I need constant use. You should 've seen gringo 's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number , but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I 'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds , but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away , he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole , then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth , fisted my ass , and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty , filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used , it makes him proud of his creation , and also really horny. In the end I got stretched , in all holes , and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training , and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
    Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 2.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

late night sucking big cock ,choaking and get hard ass fucking hear the slap slap as he pends my ass
    Models: angelbella

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you don 't want to resist this. you want to give Me more. it feels way too good to be right here in front of Me. Giving to Me. you know you want too. you want to do it. you love to look at My beautiful face , My long legs , everything about Me...just makes you so weak...and slowly drains you. I take you somewhere else , nothing else exists , but us.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*It 's your first day at your new school , and your first class of the day is gym. So , you go to school , get dressed for gym class , head out to the gym with the rest of your class... and then you see your new gym teacher , Ms. Wolfe. Ms. Wolfe does NOT look like your old gym teacher , Mr. Flanagan , nor does she dress like him. You 're stunned by her perfectly sculpted body. You stand there staring at her for a second , but then you 're brought to your senses by a wet , sticky sensation in your gym shorts , so you run to the locker room before anyone sees what just happened...*
    No sooner do you sit down to process what just happened than Ms Wolfe walks into the locker room after you! She obviously didn 't see your little mishap , because she asks you why you left class. As Ms Wolfe begins to explain that , as your teacher , she is there to help you through whatever may be going on , you actually believe her... so much that you move your hands so she can see your shorts... and she doesn 't seem surprised at all! In fact , Ms Wolfe assures you that it 's very common for boys your age to experience hands -free -orgasm... especially on such an exciting day , when you 're surprised by a gym teacher with such a sexy , fit body! Oh , yes , Ms Wolfe knows exactly what caused that stickiness in your pants , and since she cares about her students so much , she 's going to make sure you never have to deal with the embarrassment of cuming in your pants again! From now on , every day before and after school , you are going to go see Ms Wolfe , and she 's going to help you build up your scrawny little body while making sure your little balls are always completely drained of cum... That sexy fit body of hers truly is the best motivation to get strong , and control your orgasm.
    *Buy the clip to have your gym teacher fantasy realized in the sexy POV masturbation encouragement experience incorporating elements of muscle worship , older woman /younger man , flexing , small penis encouragement , biceps , abs , legs , tight asses , strip tease , pre -mature ejaculation , post -cum Torment , cum countdown , and of course the motivation of my perfect fit body!*
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 21 min 16 s
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile