Page 4992 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 399244924892494249824990499149924993499450025042509254925992 ... LastLast
Results 49,911 to 49,920 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh look , another horny boy back for another jerk off instruction. You love JOI 's , don 't you? You love jerking off at the pace I assign , stroking when I tell you to , stopping when I tell you to , granting you an orgasm when I feel like it , ruining it when I feel like it . and at times , denying you completely.

The entire act of obeying while you engage in your favorite activity is what 's so wonderful about all of this , right? Surrendering your cock to Me is the most exhilarating thing you can think of.

But . that isn 't enough.

Jerking off is still self -serving , isn 't it , even when instructed by Me? Pure pleasure seekers don 't please Me , even when they follow My instructions. I think taking a good dose of pain with your pleasure would actually excite Me.

Besides , if the act of obedience is what actually gets your cock riled up , you won 't have any trouble hurting yourself for Me , right?

Slapping your balls , flicking the sensitive little head of your cock isn 't that bad. In fact , it will feel GOOD when it 's in the name of pleasing your Princess. Everything done for Me should feel amazing , because I say so.

So go ahead , take a deep breath . let 's have some fun. You want to earn your orgasm , right?
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION : 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki Website : WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 35 s
    Size: 1 004 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little Step-Brother has been stealing my panties. I caught him on the floor sniffing some dirty ones I had worn yesterday that were soaked in my pussy juices. I could 've told our Step-Parents what a fucked -up pervert my disgusting Step-Brother is , but I chose to be a good big Step-Sister and make him a deal. If he wanted me to keep his secret then he would have to pay for his weird fetish. I will charge you for every little thong sniff and cunt lick you make , and if you prove to be a devoted pussy sniffer and panty worshipper , I might even let you pay me to fuck you...
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it 's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You 're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you 've experienced but it 's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk , you must tease your cock , and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though , Once , I say no more , you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you 've experienced this prolonged edging session , you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not , lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct , all of life 's responsibilities , and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants , not what you "should " or "shouldn 't " do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat , and repeat , and repeat. But fair warning , it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of : Gooning , edging , edging fetish , mind fuck , JOI , Jerk off instruction , JOI Games , Jerk off encouragement , tease goddess , tit worship , ass worship , pussy worship , body worship , implied nudity , gooning training , findom , financial domination , femdom , female domination , sensual domination , cock tease , femdom , female domination , female supremacy , goddess worship ,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So , you want to be financially dominated by Me but you 're not quite sure where to start? Don 't worry , My little paypuppet. This easy , everyday task will loosen you up and is suitable for any sized wallet!
    Models: Goddess Eliza

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A follow -up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls ". Just as before , I don 't care what you do with your cock -- but your balls are mine. You 're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you 're going to follow my instructions exactly. You 're going to make those balls hurt for me , understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I 'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum , that is.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

sloppy blowjob by florida 's Trina Starrr
    Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 48.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers , I 've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know , I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy , stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser , blah , boring , nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full , I 'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser , below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B *** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO , really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis , and although it should be in panties 24 /7 , ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny , this is not even a dick anymore , its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked , it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties , I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don 't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile