Page 4986 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 398644864886493649764984498549864987498849965036508654865986 ... LastLast
Results 49,851 to 49,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) You and I are old friends who grew up together, almost like we are brother and sister. We are in your room after coming back from a day at the beach, so you are wearing a string bikini underneath a loose tank top that still shows off your stomach and bikini sideboob. You take off the tank top and begins adjusting the bikini bottoms because you are so used to me being around. But then you notice how hard my cock is getting under my shorts. You are really surprised but kind of turned on because the idea of us doing anything is so naughty after all these years. You untie the bikini, drop it to the ground and tell me I should start stroking my cock. You get really close, like I could feel your breath on my face if I was the camera, and tell me that we are going to cum together. Then you back away and show off every bit of that amazing body for a little bit and then play with your pussy. Finally, after you cum, bring the camera close again while ooking into it and and tell me to cum in your mouth and then kiss you.
    Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special, what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight, for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I'm sure you can guess what that is! BANNED WORD.com
    Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me... see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
    Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, squish them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In your vanilla life, you have pride. In my hands, you are nothing but putty. I love watching how weak you get when you see me in lingerie, listen to my sultry voice, and hear me explain how I can make you weak-kneed with my body and my beauty. What's that in your pants, loser? Bahahahhaa.
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Size: 53.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like when u cheat your wife by stroking your cock for me U get so addicted to follow my instructions and watch me playing with my body as i smoke a cigarette Blow u a smoke and blow ur mind Get more into me
    Models: SophieEden

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip. Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile