Page 4985 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 398544854885493549754983498449854986498749955035508554855985 ... LastLast
Results 49,841 to 49,850 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash. Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oink for me paypig! That's right, you are My pathetic paypig and you love it. You crave to oink , to sniff, to pay. Getting rinsed by My ass, drained by My beauty gets you so hard, you can't control yourself. I love hearing you squeal like the bitch you are as I smother you in My gorgeous new bikini you paid for. Squeal! Oink! Pay! That's right, now suck on the heels of the shoes I made you buy. Admit it - you love it when I rinse you paypig. Let me hear you beg to be drained; $1000.00...$2500.00!! I won't stop until piggy is so broke that all his stuffing, all his cash is gone. Watch Me toy with this oinker and then get on you knees and come begging to be u$ed.
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once you get a glimpse at my breast you become consumed. All you can do is stroke & send slave.
    Models: GoddessCaidence1

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 21.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you like, big Fake tits! Just like mine.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to just SQUEEZE you to dea.th little b0y. I want to wrap my hot powerful thighs around you and take your breath away. Do you think you could escape my strong legs? I don't think so. You are no match for my perfectly sculpted dancer muscles. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right? But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding. Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
    Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I get what I want, when I want and your job is to make sure all my greedy needs are met. I don't care that you're married. Remember I OWN you! You belong to me, not your wife. You love it when I'm so greedy and bratty, it gets you so excited to open up that wallet and serve Me. You don't care if your wife finds out that you serve me over her, I'm so perfect that no one else could ever compare to me!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 479 MiB
    Download From AnzFile