Page 4974 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 397444744874492449644972497349744975497649845024507454745974 ... LastLast
Results 49,731 to 49,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Some guys are idiots. Sydney caught her boyfriend cheating on her. But instead of getting sad or angry, she gets even. He's all locked up in a body bag after being ****ged. Sydney decides to document her entire revenge plan. And that plan includes a lot of face sitting and ass smothering. Until he can't handle it anymore. Anyone who thinks Sydney's ass is too big is a fool. Sydney's boyfriend made the mistake of telling her that he thinks it's too big. What a loser. Clearly, there needs to be extra punishment for that. And struggle as he might, there is no match for Sydney's glorious ass.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 641 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now, all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to relapse with some of her favorite treats- like Debbie Cakes, mmm.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering brainwashing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb. Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting hyp n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels exposing her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 694 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll never be good enough to actually get anywhere near my pussy, but you can buy my panties to be as close as you can. The gusset of my thong has been rubbing on my pussy and asshole all day, absorbing all of my essence and aromas. You can see where my arousal has soaked into the fabric. The pheromones compel you to inhale the erotic scent and taste the forbidden. Your desire for me has reduced you to sniffing and sucking on my dirty panties as you masturbate for me. As humiliating as it is, you're lucky enough to own a pair of my used panties so you have no choice but to masturbate the way I tell you to. My scent has wrapped you around my finger and now I own you. Masturbating endlessly to me as you sniff my panties is now the only way you can cum and relieve that aching lust for my sexy body.
    Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 847 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER: OBEYME 

BETTERBOY 

MYWEAKBOY

MYSLAVE

MYBESTBOY
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile