Page 4965 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 396544654865491549554963496449654966496749755015506554655965 ... LastLast
Results 49,641 to 49,650 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I propose we make a bet - if you cum while watching this clip, you owe Me a tribute. If you don't cum, you get to have sex with Me. We both know there's no way you'll last though. Your dick already twitches just at the thought of extra attention from Me. After I tease your mind away with My perfect natural tits you just cannot take it anymore, and when I count you down from 10, you explode as soon as I say 1. Told you you wouldn't last! If you manage to win the bet, watch the clip Let's Have Sex from Jan 2017! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

$100 for Me, big perfect tits for you, and of course a lesson to be learned. You can thank Me with more money later. 'Tis the season to be spending! Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

See for yourself just how hot and sexy Laurenlouise looks in Black Opaque tights, shes put on some red and black lingerie with sheer tights just for you, let her tease you till you cannot take any more. Her feet look extraordinary in sexy sheer tights and so does her huge ass as she pulls them down to her knees bending over showing you all she can to get you feeling flustered and horny .... (inc POV with webcam
    Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him. I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over. As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass! He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
    Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 61.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 960 x 1 920
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a wonderful opportunity to gaze at my perfect tits in this cute black bra. You will be stroking, you will be getting so close to that wonderful release you've been seeking....only to be more frustrated than before. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been so much fun spending ALL your money. Your wallet is Empty, your credit cards Maxed out and your bank account has been Depleted. Mmmmmm But I still want More. I give your life Purpose and Direction. You were Born to be My personal Bitch. You Exist to provide Me with all that I Desire. My greed turns you on. You will do whatever it takes to make Me happy right? Good. today you will apply for a big loan. Mmmmm Im already getting so TURNED ON an at the thought of more of your ca$h in My greedy hands. *****Clip Features: Financial Domination, Sensual Domination, Money Fetish, Greedy
    Models: Worship Princess Jeslyn

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile