Page 4963 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 396344634863491349534961496249634964496549735013506354635963 ... LastLast
Results 49,621 to 49,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

With all the different ways there are to make you Consumer own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay! Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT THE STORY: I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist. This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
    Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have noticed what a good boy you have been for me. I think you have earned the privilege of cumming, so here are some instructions I want you to follow. You are only allowed to cum to my body, my perfection - because I own you and the longer you watch, the more addicted you will become. But remember.. all good things come with consequences.
    Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you want me to really laugh at the fact that I got you to become an addicted cum eater, you have to try this diabolical method I thought of. Your gonna email me and tell me your worst fear. I want to know your hot buttons to use them against you. Goddess Harley Categories: Cum Eating Instruction, Bi, CEI, Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination, Findom
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to tease you today with my big, perfect tits in a few of my sexy bras. Maybe you'll even get a nip slip, if you're extra lucky. Get ready to obsess over my tits even more. Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 849 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of Teen 18+y tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
    Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every time you sniff, you become more of who you really crave to be- A sniffing sissy slut! Your pantyhose are on and your sissy dicklette is as hard as it can get! Rub it and sniff. Nothing makes you want to become a faggot more than sniffing your p.0p-p3r$ for me. Sniffing turns you into a slut, sniffing makes your clitty cum
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 954 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how excited you get just watching and listening to Me, now it's time to use that sexual excitement to make you emptier and more obedient than ever before. You will drop so DEEP as I guide you to use that excitement, moving it all over your body and pulling all thoughts from your mind. Watch Me in My full latex outfit with lots of shots of My ass in the open back dress as I get you so excited and sitting on the edge, endlessly using that edge feeling to become so empty and obedient for Me. My pleasure SNAPS sending you intense PLEASURE over and over. Video includes- *latex outfit *ass shots *shots of My natural DDDs cleavage *auto and visual Triggers *post suggestions *subliminals *SNAPS for pleasure *crystal induction *multi-layered sound with multiple voice tracks including ASMR whispers, light music, and brainwave entrainment
    Models: Goddess Zenova

Duration: 31 min 12 s
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile