Page 4936 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 393644364836488649264934493549364937493849464986503654365936 ... LastLast
Results 49,351 to 49,360 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he... STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!! POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey pantyhose boy. You can't deny the fact, when I'm here in front of you like this, you'll do anything. Totally weak at the knees, at my any command. Of course. About to turn you in to a total pantyhose puppet. Prepare for total weakness.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bought two new bra's, watch me as I show them off for you. I tease,jiggle,shake, bounce, and squeeze my perfect tits for you. How I wish my hands were yours. I give you extreme close ups of my beautiful cleavage in my lacy and jeweled bra. 2 clips in one
    Models: Goddess Dia Lynn

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for round 2? Do you think you can do better? This time I'm not going to stop to tell you when you need to tribute. you know the rules. $25 if you don't listen. $100 if you cum without permission. I'm just going to keep running through instructions on how I want you to stroke your cock and if you fuck up, it's on you to pay up just like the loser you are. (Includes: Tease and Denial, JOI, JOI Games, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Etc)
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out! Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: I Would Like Your Hair To Be In A Pony. I Would Love If You Wear Those White Spandex and The White Top. Black Background. Sexy High Heals. Sooo Your in The Chair next To Desk That Holds laptop to Play Music. I want camera As Close as Possible. I Don't Have To See ALL Of Your Body At All Times. You Smoke Up....and Push " Play". The Song and Time Will Move Very Quickly....Ok... You Do Your Thing...With The Grove Of The Music. You use The Chair as Your Stage ....Working It...Maybe March and Swank Back And Forth Once ...And At Some Point You Lean On Chair And Show Us Your Beautiful Backside. Smoke From A Side View. With Your Beautiful Hands caressing Your outrageously Beautiful Leg With Cig In Hand.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're fate has been chosen for you! Will Goddess allow you to release yourself today?! You know it's true, goodboys always finish last. Goddess always finishes first, My pleasure before your own. That's what a good submissive does. Every time I look at My bank account and watch it grow, My pussy gets so wet! The only way to finish is to finger fuck Myself as you $end, $end, $end. What will be your fate?! Mhmm...guess you'll have to find out, but Goddess will finish first
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 46.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile