Page 490 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 3904404804884894904914925005405909901490 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just arrived at today's fitness competition. I walk in and laugh at the other girls. No one comes CLOSE to me and my figure. I brag about how hot I am, how strong I am and how I will be walking away with the 1st place trophy. All while posing, teasing and making you hard.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She walks in and catches you getting hard looking at her in her bikini, but before long she realizes that it is her feet that you are really staring at. That is a good thing considering how small you are and how you will NEVER fuck a goddess like her. Feet are suitable for you. Now look at her feet and jerk off to them.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My itty bitty pink bikini top makes you so horny! My big tits look so good in it you can't take your eyes off them. The way I tease you and play with big boobs drives you crazy. I love making you feel weak with my big boobs so I'm going to let you jerk dick and worship their perfection.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your grades have been terrible and I've tried everything to get you to study but nothing works. There is one thing I haven't tried... What do I have in mind? Well, I see the way you stare at my perfect tits. I know exactly what will motivate you. You want to see more? Yes you do. Now watch as I undress and explain the exact rewards system I have in mind for you. Sound good? (Yes Mommy) REALLY impress me by using the markup codes KKGOODBOY OR YESKENDRA.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for a second life? A secret life? I want you to cheat for Me. No, I'm not going to fuck you. No, you're going to get all the risk, danger, and potential consequences of cheating, with none of the sex! you're going to be spending money and time away from your responsibilities, on Me. I'm going to drain you so dry, you won't have anything left when you go home to fuck wifey. Cum NOR money. I'll rewire your dick so you will only be able to cum to ME - effectively ending your sex life. When it's time for wifey to get that dick, you can't get it up. I want you to be a thin shell of a cheating man. Criticism and resentment at home, and humiliation and the threat of exposure on the side. All of those vows you made to yourself, to others.......I want you to break them for Me. It's a secret. It's thrilling. It's scary. It's hot. Feel that fear between your legs. Because once you're in, there's no going back. I will plant an addiction, take over your life, and take away things that are important to you if I don't get what I want. I would recommend you keep Me happy.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at how sexy I look in this slutty little school girl outfit. I bet you can't wait to jerk your cock to Me! Well guess what, loser?! This isn't going to be your typical JOI clip.. I may look like the slut, but YOU'RE going to be the slut today. Hahaha, oh yes! I'm going to humiliate you and turn you into a dirty little slut as you jerk your cock for Me. Get ready to be humiliated and soooo turned on as you follow each and every one of My jerk off commands! Humiliation and JOI at it's finest! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 605 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280