Page 489 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 3894394794874884894904914995395899891489 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a naughty son, I see you and your lil friends always staring at my round tits all the time, Do you jerk to your mom's tits at night in your bed? in the morning in the shower? I know you do, you filthy perv! Well you're going to worship mommie's titties in real life now! I'm going to make you jerk to your mommie's titties, the humiliation will be much to much to bare! OR are you turned on by the humiliation? I suppose you are since you're such a filthy perv!
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 990 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am truly disgusted loser. Your small dick is REALLY small! Smaller than my finger. At least my finger is useful and can please a woman, but your dick can't even do the work of a finger! What am I supposed to do with it? Lick it like a Tic-Tac?? Gross! Maybe it will get bigger as I show off how sexy I am. C'mon loser, stroke it and get it as big as possible! Get it up! Is that all? Ewwwwwwww, the only way you can talk to me is if you start spending because your small dick grosses me out!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I control your cock and I control whether or not you orgasm. You will edge for my perfect curvy body until I either tell you to stop or tell you to cum. My Goddess body makes you feel weak and helpless. I love to tease and torment you with my big tits and bubble butt. Everything that comes out my mouth just intensifies it. If you cum prematurely you will pay a tax. I wonder how far you'll make it. I wonder if I will let you cum or not today.. Maybe I will just leave you with blue balls and a open mouth.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Also available in Mobile format.** This slave's wife thinks she married a strong, dominant man, but nothing could be further from the truth! Mistress Petra Hunter has locked the submissive wife in a cage, leaving her no choice but to learn the truth about who she married. To begin the husband's humiliation and emasculation, Mistress Petra stretches his ass with her fingers and makes him beg for more. When his hole is loose enough for her strap-on cock, Mistress Petra pegs him like the submissive slut he truly is. The slave moans in pleasure while his wife watches. Finally, to complete his humiliation, Mistress Petra makes the slave lick his cum off the floor, all in front of his horrified wife. [Contains: Female Domination, Humiliation, Couples Domination, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Pegging, Cum Eating]
    Models: PetraHunter

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi I'll be your nurse! So you're here to donate some sperm? I need you to fill this cup at least half way up in order to analyze your sperms motility. Go ahead and drop your pants.... Oh my.. I had no idea penis's even came that small! And where are you nuts? Oh wait I think I see them, jeez they look like squirrel nuts! HAHA! why on earth would you think anyone would want sperm from those TINY things?! Oh my god, are you getting hard right now? Does being humiliated turn you on? It's hard to tell if it's getting hard. it's just so damn small! *takes off lab coat* Oh now I can see it getting hard ! haha You gotta jerk that sad small penis now loser! Jerk it with your pointer finger and thumb, you can't even use your whole hand because your dick is so small!
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) Our first date went so well that I invite you back to my place to continue our little party. I start to take my clothes off but notice that you're hesitant. When I try to take your pants off, I see that seeing me getting undressed turned you on so much that you came in your pants! No need to be embarrassed, though. I still want to make you cum! When I try to take your pants off again, you seem to be getting more shy by the minute. By looking at the bulge in your pants (or what looks like a bulge), I realize that you must be shy about your small penis! I happen to think small dicks are adorable, and persuade you to let me play with it. After I jerk you off, I realize that you're a premature ejaculator, too! Not to worry though, I still think you're sexy and so is your B*** dick. I persuade you to let me measure your cock and promise you another hand job if you let me. When you cum super quickly the third time around, I can't help but giggle. How about we both get cleaned up, and next time I'll use some special techniques to help make you last longer...
    Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've made a house call, as your teacher, I want to ensure that you have the best chance at learning. I have noticed that recently that you are VERY distracted by the girls in class and especially by me. It's obvious you've reached that age when you're very horny. I'm going to teach you a trick, you can do before class, to help you focus. Being a good teacher I show you exactly how to jerk off and tell you how to use it as a tool for keeping yourself focus during school!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a pervert who entered the gym where Ashley is working out. The only reason you go to the gym is to spy on hot girls like Ashley and get your tiny dick off. She notices and humiliates you!
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) Wearing something cute and athletic, small penis humiliation/JOI with trigger words: pee pee, teenie peenie and teenie weenie. Use universal small penis signs like the pinky finger and smile/laugh a lot! Finish with a cum countdown for my pathetic tiny dick to bust for you.
    Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip will mind fuck and mesmerize you into becoming my perfect cuck partner. Audio and visual triggers will transform you from being cuck-curious to sucking cum right out of my perfect pussy. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Cuckolding is sexy. You will love watching me fuck men right in front of you; my pleasure will be yours. Watch this clip on repeat and relax.
    Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile