Page 4759 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 375942594659470947494757475847594760476147694809485952595759 ... LastLast
Results 47,581 to 47,590 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video : Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound , standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together , their limbs tied , feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it 's time to feed them he turns on the pumps , sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally , stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there , sobbing , coated in fluids , awaiting His pleasure.
    Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION * There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes , you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I 've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn 't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don 't blame you though.. I know they 're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes , buying every video , ordering customs , and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are . and because you 've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Showing my little asshole to you cause I want your tongue in it. I 'm tryna play with my pussy before I go to work. I 'm gonna be late. It feels so good though. Please help me cum. I want you to cum too.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920 /1080 HD
    Look at that sexy cleavage , loser. You 've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you , especially when I 'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You 'll always be a weak bitch for them.
    Prove you are a loser and pay the 50 % mark -up with the code "LoserPays50 "
    Prove I make you weak by using the 200 % mark -up with the code "youareabitch "
    Or really please me and use the 500 % mark -up with the code "fuckover "
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to smell some intense flats? Do you want a whiff? I 've had these shoes for two years and they smell like vinegar. You like that stinky foot smell as well? I do too! Let 's smell my flats together.It turns us both on so let 's have some fun. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for me! My stinky feet are so soft and sexy. I 'm going to make you explode with the aroma.Stare at my perfect toes and soles. I 'll wiggle my toes around and scrunch my soles. My feet smell so good , stroke your big cock for them. Run your tongue up and down my feet and lick between my toes. That 's my favorite.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroking and getting fucked up for me is one of your favorite past times. Today is your lucky day because I want to test how fucked up I can get you. You 'll edge , you 'll beg to cum , you 'll get so fucked up you won 't know what 's up or down but when you cum... it will be euphoric.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 41 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They 're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You 've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I 'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
    Markup Codes :
    25 % PRINCESSARIELLE
    50 % WORSHIPARIELLE
    75 % BRAINLESS
    100 % STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator