Page 4754 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 375442544654470447444752475347544755475647644804485452545754 ... LastLast
Results 47,531 to 47,540 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can 't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs , waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me , but you 'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been jerking off for years , almost your entire life , lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it 's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn 't super kinky you just can 't cum nearly as hard! That 's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again , don 't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
    And what 's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff P0ppers , DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can 't!
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
    Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don 't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you 'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn 't matter what I 'm wearing or whats my video about , You 'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt , My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you 'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs. Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
    Good Boys will add my mark up codes :
    JasmineJunkie 50 %
    PaytoCum 100 %
    LoserDickTax $50 SitOnMe 75 %
    Cuck4Life 50 %
    LoserforLife 100 %
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me , submit , want more and buy more.
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just the sight of my perky , pretty Princess toes has you salivating , that budge in your pants growing , aching , desperate... It 's commanding you to grip it , go one , grip your cock , fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles , gliding lotion all over them , rubbing , up and down , thats right , rub your cock wth the same rhythm , up , down up , down. That 's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right , its mine now. Owned by my souls , tempted , seduced , mesmerized by the shape , the texture , counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring , focus on nothing but my feet , let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You 're going to be owned by these soles , you know that? I 'm going to financially fuck you over , mind , body , and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You 're in for a real treat foot boy.
    Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 797 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every time you inhale another hit , you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can 't help yourself , you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm , but not before I tell you like it is.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a little treat for you today loser. I 'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but .. only if I get to torment you the whole time you 're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I 'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don 't you? Then you 're going to listen to everything that I say aren 't you!
    ---
    Fetishes : Tit Worship , Big Tits , Humiliation , Tease & Denial , Femdom POV , Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You 're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming , Eat it For My Ass , A Special CEI Session ) all in one file so you can watch back to back , cumming each time ,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
    Size: 950 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I enjoy the beautiful day with a smoke and some outdoor flashing
    Models: RileyJane

Duration: 6 min 14 s