Page 4752 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 375242524652470247424750475147524753475447624802485252525752 ... LastLast
Results 47,511 to 47,520 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a live cam clip , meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans , enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard , after I cum the first time and I keep going , after a while my cigarette even went out! I don 't know why , but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
    Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You hear my heels on the floor , coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down , ass up. Do it now. You 're under my commands. Get your butt plug , lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You 're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You 're going to be eating your cum today , you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You 're going to do everything I tell you. I 'm in charge. You have no control.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You 'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you 're so obsessed , I thought I 'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you 'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories : Tit Worship , Jerk Off Instruction , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , JOI , Big Tits , Tease &amp ; Denial , Orgasm Denial , CBT , CBT Instructions , Slave Training , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom : Slave is a desperate Cuck , I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch , I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Whipping-Fantasy , Slapped , Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We 're going out tonight but first I 'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you , and you 'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention , you can 't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning , as my hypnotic voice drifts into your ears , my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking , you 're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My man and I in the bathtub....
    Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 36.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don 't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You 're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don 't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

sensually smoking my cigarette
    Models: LindzyLuv

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap , how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don 't just like tits , you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can 't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it 's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You 'd give anything to my tits , wouldn 't you? You 're going to keep watching , drooling , lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle , how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you 'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code &quot ;YESCARLIE &quot ; to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code &quot ;ALLFORCARLIE &quot ; to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code &quot ;EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE &quot ; to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two , sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time , with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle , proceed with caution
    Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile