Page 4699 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 369941994599464946894697469846994700470147094749479951995699 ... LastLast
Results 46,981 to 46,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kiss my cock. I know you wanna. I know you wanna put your lips up to the tip and give it a smooch. I wanna watch you lick my cock. Is this a bit gay? Yup. Kiss my dick some more. Take it all in your mouth. Ready to graduate to sucking real men? Duh. I want to take it a step further. I want my cock to penetrate you. I want to stick it in. Let me dick slide in. Like it? Just wait until its the real thing.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
    Size: 2.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clarakitty uses mostly her fingers to play with her wet pussy for you in this recording of her live cam show.. Watch her bring herself so close to orgasm over and over again with her fingers before she has to use a vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 50 s
    Size: 2.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I swear, this one isn't really a ripoff. You'll get to see my big, perfect tits in all their glory. You're going to love it. You trust me, don't you? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 44.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 19 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
    Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 200 x 352
    Size: 19.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile