Page 4697 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 369741974597464746874695469646974698469947074747479751975697 ... LastLast
Results 46,961 to 46,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he? ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

p0pp3rs/Smoke Day/booze/ Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this is ! lol
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like you better frustrated. You can stroke as much as you want, but you are never going to have an orgasm. The ultimate denial. My favorite curse. You'll never feel that release. Always hard, never cumming. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No more coercion; you are full blown gay. The days of lusting after my body have been replaced with urges of sucking and fucking dick. As I jam my dick down your throat you are imagining the real thing. Once my cock is nice and lubed up, I'll make you stick that ass up in the air to slide my dick inside of you. My dick is about to make you cum? I wanna look into your eyes when you cum like a gay little bitch.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for round 2? Do you think you can do better? This time I'm not going to stop to tell you when you need to tribute. you know the rules. $25 if you don't listen. $100 if you cum without permission. I'm just going to keep running through instructions on how I want you to stroke your cock and if you fuck up, it's on you to pay up just like the loser you are. (Includes: Tease and Denial, JOI, JOI Games, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Etc)
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile