Page 4652 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 365241524552460246424650465146524653465446624702475251525652 ... LastLast
Results 46,511 to 46,520 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory , the most popular girl on campus , coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know I 've tricked you like this before , but this time I 'm serious. I 'll even prove it to you. I 'm not wearing pasties or a second bra or anything. I won 't blur or edit out my perfect nipples. I 'll tease you with them as I edge you just to prove that there is nothing blocking them. As long as you eat your load I 'll let you see them , worship them , fall in love with my perfect nipples. Are you ready? Its time to jerk hard and get those balls nice and full. My nipples are your motivation.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love it when newbs come to me for ball busting they think it sounds fun however most have no idea what they are in for.. This slave actually takes it better than most on their first time so I reward him with some hot denim ass worship as well!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 50 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 48.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Ashley
    Hey loser I know you 're back to jerk your little loser dick again. You are so disgusting and pathetic , you can 't keep your hands off of yourself. I guess that 's what happens when you can 't get a girl. So you 're always jerking your dick off cause you 're so fucking horny. You 're a chronic masturbating horny reject. All alone , sad and pathetic , no girl , no friends , no life , all because you 're constantly jerking.
    And honestly I 'm tired of you jerking to me all the time , don 't you get sick of it? I know I get sick of having to watch you touch your disgusting cock. Gross! You need to learn to control yourself. So for the rest of this clip , I don 't want you to jerk. Put your hands behind your back or sit on them or lock that dick up , I don 't care what you do , just don 't touch your dick. Do you think you can do that loser? I just want you to sit there and listen to me humiliate you and watch as your cock twitches in the air. My words will make it throb.
    You need to learn to control your jerking addiction. It 's just getting worse and worse , isn 't it? You 'd think that the more you jerkoff the less horny you 'd be , but not with you. It just grows and grows. You 're addicted and obsessed with your own cock. You stroke and stroke non stop and it 's all you think about when you 're not jerking. You 're a disgusting pervert , ewwwww.
    And as I sit here and degrade you , all you can think about is touching yourself. You 're not getting sad or depressed , you 're getting horny. That 's so fucked up. My insults fucking turn you on. You 're squirming so badly , you want to stroke so much , but I 'm not going to let you because you don 't fucking deserve it , you 're a loser who jerks off way too much. You know it 's true , you know I 'm right , you 're completely controlled by that dick of yours. You 're getting so desperate , I know because you 're a horny little reject and you 're all the same. You can barely control yourself. I want you to watch this clip on repeat and see how long you can go until you can 't take it anymore and have to touch yourself. Let 's find out how much of a loser you are.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 85.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Summer keeps mud off My boots. Doesn 't mean you get a break. I wore this pair of boots barefoot for hours and now my feet are sweaty. I unzip and pull off my boots , I shove my slippery toes at you. Keep licking and cleaning My sweaty feet! Eww!
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

COME TO ME , ITS TIME TO SURRENDER , ITS TIME TO ACCEPT YOUR WEAKNESS , FOLLOW MY VOICE , RELAX , LET ME PENETRATE YOU BRAIN , TRAIN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. ITS JUST NE INTRODUCTION OF WHAT IS COMING TONITE. YOU WANT IT , YOU ALWAYS COME BACK. SURRENDER , SUBMIT AND FOLLOW MY VOICE
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

right now I want you to get down on your Knee!shhhh My feet so tired after long day In My sexy Boots! Give a good Massage , well special Massage with your Tongue!be very gentle you Know I love soft touches )))
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm sure you want to believe it 's just a rumour but I 'm here to set the record straight : girls really do prefer black men. And why? Well , aside from the obvious BIG reason , they 're just superior to scrawny weak white men in every single way. Why don 't you sit back and listen as I elaborate?
    Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(*This full clip is included in my Goddess Hospitality video , found here : https ://iwantclips.com /store /192 /Goddess -Jessica *) He 's never had an in person ball busting session. He 's never had any cock and ball Torment performed on him. He 's doing this because he loves me , because he can 't say no to me. Lindsey goes all out , she shows no mercy as she drop kicks his nuts. He takes the kicks over and over , dropping to the floor and Yelping in pain. Next we attach clothespins to his dick and balls and whip them right back off with a cat -o -9 -tails whip. His Yelps are so alarming that we pause from hysterically laughing and make eye contact for a while , waiting it out. At one point he 's sobbing. We realize later that we went a little too far... oopsie. What 's important is that he 's showing his devotion to me. Good thing I had some band -aids...
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

8 :36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera , high resolution
    Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile